Sponsored

Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems?

Model Trim Emblem on or off?

• Keep it on!

• Get rid of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 1676221008599

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Made it into what it was designed as, a refrigerator magnet. Made another one for the tool box. 🤠
(Aux Fridge in Laundry room)
Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 1676221008599
The other magnet is cool, too! (...and not the Whirlpool one!)
(siged)
"0311"

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably most of the SAS rigs never see dirt, at least not the sort of dirt or rocks that require a fully capable Bronco.
Look at all the Wranglers you pass on an ordinary day--including the jacked ones. Imagine what the trails and backcountry would be like if even 10% of them were serious off-roaders!
A guy at my install shop remarked, (I don't think...) "10% of what I put on ever goes off-road."

Sponsored

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
gotta remove it so I can put the same script bronco emblem as everyone else lol.

nah, I like my little badlands squatch emblem, and I hate the script badge simply because of how overplayed it is.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Look at all the Wranglers you pass on an ordinary day--including the jacked ones. Imagine what the trails and backcountry would be like if even 10% of them were serious off-roaders!
A guy at my install shop remarked, (I don't think...) "10% of what I put on ever goes off-road."
Id have to drive 300 miles to find a trail that couldnt be completed in a minivan

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Id have to drive 300 miles to find a trail that couldnt be completed in a minivan
Amen brother. Us flat earth folks off road but in a different way. An OBX would have served me well mechanically, I didn’t prefer is aesthetically (I’m looking at you 1990’s Buick Century Navy interior)

Mom had one when growing up, so it doesn’t resonate as a modern concept
For me personally. I do think Ford did pretty well with it, but damn, to me (personally) it’s almost as bad as oven baked chicken in Kraft BBQ sauce.

Sponsored

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do we know if the OEM Heritage Ltd. Ed. script "Bronco" emblems are plastic as well? Does anyone have a part number for those?

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Do we know if the OEM Heritage Ltd. Ed. script "Bronco" emblems are plastic as well? Does anyone have a part number for those?
They're metal:

Heritage Limited Edition models offer the increased capability of Badlands™ series equipment and features, including a 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 engine with up to 330 horsepower and 415 lb.-ft. torque* mated to the 10-speed SelectShift automatic transmission. They are also differentiated with features that include metal “Bronco” script fender badging, leather-trimmed/vinyl plaid seats with white and Race Red accent stitching and unique Heritage Limited console badging.

Haven't seen the part number yet from Ford on these. I bought a set last year from badgeslide that are metal and good quality for $100 a set but they're not advertised on their site anymore so wonder if Ford gave them a C&D. I understand Ford being protective of their trademarks but they need to offer an alternative for a reasonable price and people would flock to them instead. Also waiting on the Archetype badges mentioned a bunch already so I'll choose between the two once my Heritage gets here.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badlands orange on Eruption Green is the best look - just wish the badge was stamped metal.