Sponsored

Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems?

Model Trim Emblem on or off?

• Keep it on!

• Get rid of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to call you out, but you are wrong. A loaded out BB w/ SAS is $ 2500 MORE than my non-SAS BL, while missing High Package, SwayBar Disconnect, rinse-out floors, and MGV seats. I did this on my exact BL build (I know its not a base BL build). All the BL is missing is SAS, which I could add and they would be very close to same price, while the BB is still missing the above. BL still has more luxury features, more capability, and at a lower cost, when comparing apples to apples, as close as possible.
For that matter, the difference between a Badlands lux, WildTrak lux, and the Outer Banks Sasquatch lux is fairly minimal. Nearly everything but the sway bar disconnect can be either easily swapped, added, or upgraded... maybe not as cheaply as from the factory, but still easily swapped. That might explain why all these share the same body code.

The non-sasquatch Badlands is probably the best bargain for an off-road Bronco, even compared to the BaseSquatch which offers a lot of value, but lacks the flexibility to many options like a tow package, and options in any mid, high, or lux package Broncos.
Sponsored

Calcifer

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are cheap looking for one. And having the Bronco script improves the look drastically.

Oh, plus I think I picked up a few ponies too! LOL

IMG_20230202_135617.jpg
I agree on the bronco script. I know my stripes added at least 100hp. The badge didn't fit the color scheme. I am thinking about 3d printing a new one for the tailgate in my color scheme.
Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 20230204_132850

Last edited:

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are multiple reasons people do it.

Some do it for looks. I suspect some do it for status (don't want people to know they got a cheaper trim). This also works the other direction, some keep the sticker for status (so people know they got the expensive trim).

Personally, I like how the sticker looks and it matches the trim inside the Bronco too 🤷

I might remove it later if I decide to change up the color theme or if it gets messed up from wear and tear.
I paid for the Wildtrak, I want folks to know it too.

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a Base MT, cheap. No trim sticker, nothing to remove. I only added the Bronco script (sticker), because otherwise it is too big a piece of CO.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took mine off because I think they’re ugly and bad graphic design. Especially on such a nice looking rig.

Getting a kick out of the people on here saying people are taking them off due to the trim level status.

Like .000000001% of the population knows what any of them even mean. But, sure. 😁
It's more about flexing on other Bronco owners than the general public, but if I really wanted to flex I'd get custom badges made of my digital temperature knobs and stick those on! :ROFLMAO:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The new badges by bronco nation bring a modern script to the mix. These can be obtained with your trim type also.

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 20230213_125834
I'd like to see those installed. I don't think I'd want any badges regardless, but still would like to see how they look.

Sponsored

SurfcityEB66

Black Diamond
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 EB, 22 Sasquatch, 23 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did both!

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? 20230213_125834
I like this idea, don't mind the BlackdiamondSAS badge but would like to add the script to match my 67.
Did you have to buy new Badges to move them down? Noticed my Badge is right about where I'd like the script to go.

Gomezstx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd like to see those installed. I don't think I'd want any badges regardless, but still would like to see how they look.
Kind of brings in the feel of the badging on the last Broncos of the 90’s as well. I would like to see some as well in person. I may go this route with Bronco nation badging. The replacement sticker is $70 per sticker!!!!!!! Bronco Nation’s metal badge is $150n For set of 2

472BA17D-0153-498B-BB1B-00A80CB1411C.jpeg

Hollywood

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Liberty, 2015 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I removed the badge, added the Bronco script then the badge below it, took them both off then put the Bronco script back on because I think it looks better. Plus, I don't think the Badlands orange/yellow badge looks good on hot pepper red. It would be nice if Ford would come out with with silver and black badges that are a little smaller for all trim levels.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spent nearly $60k on this vehicle and plasticized, cheap-ass 'stickers' have no place on it. Aside from the ridiculous, 80s Nintendo-grade tach, these "badges" are the single saddest, most poorly thought out item. Maybe a lack of seat memory. I'll add that, too.

Please go satin scripts. Thank you.

Ford Bronco Guys, why the heck does everyone debadge their trim emblems? BroncoEmblem

HtownBronco07

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it was a badge made of hard plastic or metal I probably would have left it, however, not keen on a sticker on my 60k brand new automobiles paint job.

jusr my .02
Sponsored