First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ok, Here's a start. The Ford site appears to be housed on the Adobe CMS platform, and here's a link directly to one of the new F150 images.

http://ford-h.assetsadobe.com/is/im...-150/2021/collections/dm/21_FRD_F15_50480.tif

Now if you try to cut that short to get a directory list, it doesn't work. So, you have to change out parts of this link, and guess the image names, to get Bronco images...
Playing around with this, I changed f-150 to bronco and removed everything after collections. This just got me a blank page. Trying to make stuff up like replacing F15 with BRNC and the 50480 with similar numbers got me a message saying "unable to find (link)". That makes me think the bronco collection of images is there, we just don't have access.
Sponsored

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Playing around with this, I changed f-150 to bronco and removed everything after collections. This just got me a blank page. Trying to make stuff up like replacing F15 with BRNC and the 50480 with similar numbers got me a message saying "unable to find (link)". That makes me think the bronco collection of images is there, we just don't have access.
Is in BRNC? Have we seen that in other leaks? if so, that would help..

Aragonite

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Scratch that. Just tried it again with this link below and got the same 'unable to locate' as the other attempts. Might not be there after all. I'm going to keep playing with it and see what I can find.

http://ford-h.assetsadobe.com/is/im...en_us/ford/nameplate/bronco/2021/collections/

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You can't have directory access to their website structure/tree that way. Web design 101.

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can't have directory access to their website structure/tree that way. Web design 101.
Well, it's trying to guess the directory structure in the CDN, which is usually more straightforward, based on the URL of the F150 image.

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Of course, it's quite possible the assets aren't on the production servers yet... :D
Sponsored