Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it's not just tesla. all land rovers are 4-5, audi 6+, toyota 3-5, etc. and that is for existing platform new vehicles.

agree, not much to discuss.

price lock is a price lock. what agreement you have with your dealer is up to you. personally, i have a signed price sheet for msrp. sure things can change, especially if you change options but if i stick with what i have and the lock is in place i get what i ordered for that agreed upon cost.

my point is most, if not all of the delayed deliveries are doing nothing. we are getting some stupid swag for free. whole thing sucks, enjoy the little free things if you can.
I mean you do you, but I don't trust dealers for a second to not be looking for any avenue they can to renege on promises made.

"If you look closely our MSRP promise was for your 2021 Bronco order. This is a 2022 Bronco and we are no longer offering that deal."
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean you do you, but I don't trust dealers for a second to not be looking for any avenue they can to renege on promises made.

"If you look closely our MSRP promise was for your 2021 Bronco order. This is a 2022 Bronco and we are no longer offering that deal."
agree, things can change. my agreement is literally the build for the cost. that will stand up from a legal perspective (delays out of control of customer), and any reasonable dealer would work with you to resolve variances. it does say 21 model, and ford is honoring 21 pricing. anything else at this point is speculation. if not i go another route; gladiator, trd, defender, etc. lots of options out there. i want my bronco but i'm not getting thumped for it.

but again i digress, this isn't about that. it's about we're getting free stuff. enjoy, sell, pitch it, or give it away!

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checked Fedex and nothing on my end

DubC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2016 F150, 2022 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First package is a hammock. The card inside said “Hang in there” 🤦🏻‍♂️ Sorry no pic. Opened the package real quick to see what it was then had to rush out of the house.

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

First package is a hammock. The card inside said “Hang in there” 🤦🏻‍♂️ Sorry no pic. Opened the package real quick to see what it was then had to rush out of the house.
Screenshot_20210814-141155_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210814-141202_Facebook.jpg

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tease

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I called Ford and Ten10 bc I hadn't received anything yet, so we'll see. I'm pretty sure I won't want much of what they send, but I'll make sure Ford wastes a couple dollars on me for the inconvenience anyways
Your time must not be worth much to take the time to call both.

Sponsored

T2Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine and I love it. It is the little things that make a difference and this is a nice touch. Thank you Ford!

For my fellow reservation holders that got punted to MY22, I know the news last week totally sucked... Do yourself a favor and hit one of the Off-Roadeos if you can. I did here in TX at the end of June. It was an amazing experience. It will remind you 1000-fold over why you love the Bronco and this community. This rig is worth the wait.

Andy_M

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Found picture on FB.
AE730BB0-84B2-4CE1-99FB-4E4CB941A8B9.png

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing that's not 21 pounds

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford only filled 11% of their two door orders....they can keep their feel good crap.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs