James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was bummed i hadn't gotten anything today so when I called ford customer service about something else I asked to be added and they said they'd "put me on the list"

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m not impressed.
The scale IS impressive. They have shipped out over 100k of these. Free to all reservation holders, even the tire kickers that wonā€™t end up going through with their order.

Poorly executed is only relative when you consider the price point they were trying to hit.

I use my hammocks all the time. Would have brought the Bronco hammock on last weekā€™s backcountry trip instead of the eno if it had arrived in time. They are fairly comparable.

E45EA34B-3BFD-4864-9CAF-349547ECD884.jpeg

Sponsored

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The scale IS impressive. They have shipped out over 100k of these. Free to all reservation holders, even the tire kickers that wonā€™t end up going through with their order.

Poorly executed is only relative when you consider the price point they were trying to hit.

I use my hammocks all the time. Would have brought the Bronco hammock on last weekā€™s backcountry trip instead of the eno if it had arrived in time. They are fairly comparable.

E45EA34B-3BFD-4864-9CAF-349547ECD884.jpeg

Ford Bronco Hammock swag gift thread 61fGKc1JrUL._AC_
Economy of scale / costing is not lost on me, itā€™s part of what I do for a living.

Attempting to stop the hemorrhaging of consumer confidence reflected by market confidence is the goal. Their spend here is intended to reduce their losses, not increase gains.

Unfortunately I fall into a hard to impress consumer segment.

Also not lost on me is the reality that Ford doesnā€™t actually care about our individual opinions, only returns. Welcome to business at this scale.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hope so and it seems logical

Pony Collector

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Still nothing. No stickers,poster,die cast or hammock and worst of all not even a vin. Ford can make it up to me by building my bronco in Oil Slick Blue-Purple !

Sponsored

63Bluescout

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded 2015 Jeep Wrangler and 2.7l F-150 on 35ā€
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

22lb package is out for delivery, says it will be delivered before the end of the dayā€¦. Also just received notice from FEDEX that a 12lb package is shipping?

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
ā€¦second tracking just popped upā€¦

strick23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Notification of 1LB package out for delivery today.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you all able to see incoming packages based on the email you fulfilled your reservation with? Thatā€™s associated with our business - which is a different address. Trying to figure out how to view these. Thanks. I received the poster package, no hammock yet.

Iā€™d take a Yeti.
Sponsored