Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang it! I won't be getting my bronco anytime soon but I'd gladly take some swag. I haven't received anything as of yet...
Hang in there!
Sponsored

VonMussa

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 4Runner, 2015 Yukon XL, 1968 Datsun Roadster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just called the customer service number for Ford. Minimal help. Said I should have received mailings but was unaware of any packages (specifically posters or stickers). He suggested to contact my dealer.
He did offer to check on my order and said “no VIN” when he looked.
FE 7/13 reservation with Granger

bbarnshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 1500 Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'll trade you my packages unopened for you Bronco. ;)
I did get a nice Bronco winter vest (Northface type) however. That was a nice touch. From my dealer not Ford direct.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called the customer service number for Ford. Minimal help. Said I should have received mailings but was unaware of any packages (specifically posters or stickers). He suggested to contact my dealer.
He did offer to check on my order and said “no VIN” when he looked.
FE 7/13 reservation with Granger
I don't think customer service has any clue on what's being sent. It's being managed by the Marketing Department. (POORLY) I called them after an online chat pointed me in that direction:

Here at the Customer Relationship Center we are unable to speculate on the merchandise being sent to new owners of the Bronco. However, you may contact our Marketing Department directly at (800) 334-4375, 8:00AM-8:00PM EST (Monday-Friday) for more information!

UPDATE:
I called the Marketing Department... After about a 15 minute hold and after verifying my info, they said they had the wrong address in the system. The city I live in shares the same Zip Code as a city next door. She said Swag would be shipped. I don't know how that could be, I obviously entered the info myself into the Ford system. That also doesn't explain why so many others have not received anything.

When I asked what the reasoning was for shipping these out and why so many have not received anything "Everyone that has placed their order with a dealership should receive the stickers and poster". I asked about todays shipment that is being reported "I do not have any information of other items being shipped, but you will receive everything going forward"

Appears to not have anything to do with VIN, or wait time, or previous contacts with Customer Service. Sorry, I forgot to ask about Canada.....

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read way more of this thread than I should have…but I have one takeaway.

It’s swag people! There’s no E, it’s not swage

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
No vin# but I got the poster and sticker.

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At first I was fine not getting swag, but now I'm seeing more and more and its starting to bug me.
Being a MAS(Military Auto Source) order, I havent heard of anyone getting anything. Diddley squat.
Called Ford Customer Relations, on hold for 24 minutes while i had my morning coffee.
What I found is that Ford has zero clue about MAS orders, no names, numbers, address, nothing. Cool, I get it, we went through a 3rd party. But the fact I had a VIN seemed to concern her, because who has that? Some unknown party has a VIN, but isnt in their system. Her voice sounded angry, like put o
What made me angry was the woman on the phone said they weregifts were from individual dealers, not Ford Corporate. For a one time only thing. So "people who posted multiple package deliveries are lying. Dealers nor corporate give anything away"
Went to dealership, they looked at me like I had a second head. "Bro we have a Bronco shirt in the parts room." They sure did! One white XXL(I wear a medium) t-shirt and it was $59.99!
So much for any swag for me.

Sponsored

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So is it safe to deduce that all who have vins and received the sticker pack will be getting this next round of forgiveness swag?
I don't have a VIN and I received the sticker package and I can see the Fedex packages incoming. Not sure what the criteria is. I'm a day one reservation.
Sponsored