NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I called Ford and Ten10 bc I hadn't received anything yet, so we'll see. I'm pretty sure I won't want much of what they send, but I'll make sure Ford wastes a couple dollars on me for the inconvenience anyways
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So nobody has received the 1lb swag bag yet? I find that hard to believe! Mine shipped on Wednesday to Texas. Surely someone in OH already has it.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did get a Fedex alert but not for the Bronco. I have some other swag incoming. I was there for the 0-16 season. This Bronco mess hardly phases me. My swag will be delivered tomorrow. Go Browns!

Ford Bronco Hammock swag gift thread 1628901513359

Bill,

We hope you are enjoying Browns Training Camp and the preseason! The regular season and home opener is right around the corner and we can’t wait to see you at FirstEnergy Stadium.

We are notifying you that your Browns Season Ticket Member Gifts have been shipped. You will be receiving the 75th Anniversary Commemorative Ticket and 75th Anniversary Flag. We look forward to you sharing and showing off your new Browns items!

Your FedEx Tracking Number is:

BroncBear05

Base
First Name
Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger $X$
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check my FedX account and yes Ten10 Bronco shipped out package 1.3 lbs.

55FFB4AE-A88B-4A98-B265-77B9209751CC.png

Sponsored

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Check my FedX account and yes Ten10 Bronco shipped out package 1.3 lbs.

55FFB4AE-A88B-4A98-B265-77B9209751CC.png
Same. Wonder what the 22lb one is and who gets it?

E: checked my FedEx account and have a 22lb shipment pending.

I'm a 3/16 res and order.

Last edited:

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even Ford's apology swag for my Bronco being delayed got delayed!

Screenshot_20210813-162803_Chrome.jpg
I've had a PC case for a buddies build sitting in a Georgia hub since Wednesday that was supposed to be here in Alabama yesterday. Fed Ex is the worst shipping company in history.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had a PC case for a buddies build sitting in a Georgia hub since Wednesday that was supposed to be here in Alabama yesterday. Fed Ex is the worst shipping company in history.
Ohhhh no way. UPS handling it off to USPS is way worse.

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on the financial implications and the uncertainty of switching around vehicles, if they sent me a check for 5k I’d be happy to cover my losses. 1k discount I’d spare no mind. Hat and and a T shirt I could care less.

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didnt get the sticker package. I also dont have a FedEx acct.
I got the poster and sticker and also do not have a FedEx account

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

maybe it's me but why are people losing their shit over a free gift? i mean for the scope of this there's not a ton of options. go ask what all of the cybertruck people got. all of the teslas are delayed, bmw starting it too. Look at car lots, empty.

throw it away or toss it on ebay and make a few bucks last time i checked we're still in a pandemic with global shortages. for a vehicle that is more or less a luxury, not a necessity (even if it is your dd).

not absolving ford at all, they dropped the ball hard. but the world won't end if your new, 40-80k vehicle gets delayed for 6-9 months. if you have scenarios that you HAVE to replace an existing vehicle go another route. i'm close to there but will hang in there as long as possible and then pivot if needed.

tl;dr: relax, you're getting free shit and a price lock.

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
maybe it's me but why are people losing their shit over a free gift? i mean for the scope of this there's not a ton of options. go ask what all of the cybertruck people got. all of the teslas are delayed, bmw starting it too. Look at car lots, empty.

throw it away or toss it on ebay and make a few bucks last time i checked we're still in a pandemic with global shortages. for a vehicle that is more or less a luxury, not a necessity (even if it is your dd).

not absolving ford at all, they dropped the ball hard. but the world won't end if your new, 40-80k vehicle gets delayed for 6-9 months. if you have scenarios that you HAVE to replace an existing vehicle go another route. i'm close to there but will hang in there as long as possible and then pivot if needed.

tl;dr: relax, you're getting free shit and a price lock.
1) Delays are all a part of the Tesla experience. They always over promise on timelines. SpaceX too while we're on the subject.

2) Not much else to look forward to or discuss in the meantime.

3) Price lock means nothing if the dealers just decide it's a good way to get higher margins and charge you ADM on top of it.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1) Delays are all a part of the Tesla experience. They always over promise on timelines. SpaceX too while we're on the subject.

2) Not much else to look forward to or discuss in the meantime.

3) Price lock means nothing if the dealers just decide it's a good way to get higher margins and charge you ADM on top of it.
it's not just tesla. all land rovers are 4-5, audi 6+, toyota 3-5, etc. and that is for existing platform new vehicles.

agree, not much to discuss.

price lock is a price lock. what agreement you have with your dealer is up to you. personally, i have a signed price sheet for msrp. sure things can change, especially if you change options but if i stick with what i have and the lock is in place i get what i ordered for that agreed upon cost.

my point is most, if not all of the delayed deliveries are doing nothing. we are getting some stupid swag for free. whole thing sucks, enjoy the little free things if you can.
Sponsored