Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I both have orders (unfortunately both built and waiting hardtop replacement in some dirt field) and haven’t received any swag. Is this a dealer initiated thing? We didn’t even get the poster Ford is so proud of. That hammock actually looks pretty cool.
o_O That does look like a bronco hotline question. :unsure:
Sponsored

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming back from College Station, drove right by my hammock and didn't realize it. FedEx has it at their Hutchins, TX facility. It's only a few hours from the house, but FedEx still says Wednesday delivery. 🤷🏻‍♂️

dinkdonk

Black Diamond
First Name
Cynthia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My FedEx account shows two incoming packages from 10Ten Designs, the same outfit that just sent us the sticker and poster. One of them shows to be 1 lb, another sticker? The other package is 22 lbs. Different swag is mentioned on their website, wonder if it is trim specific. I have FE on order.

Found this on their website: https://www.ten10design.com/portfolio/bronco/

1628537994532.png
I AM HERE FOR IT!!!

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My wife and I both have orders (unfortunately both built and waiting hardtop replacement in some dirt field) and haven’t received any swag. Is this a dealer initiated thing? We didn’t even get the poster Ford is so proud of. That hammock actually looks pretty cool.
Same....FE and WT....zilch

Sdomeyer

Black Diamond
First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
as with others, I haven't received anything. I'm curious on the rhyme or reason as to why some people are getting the sticker\brochure and now this. I know it's just stupid stickers, but annoying just the same. Yet another thing Ford is handling idiotically.
Someone said their fedex account shows a shipping date of 8/18. Hang in there

Sponsored

MattyAg

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Coming back from College Station, drove right by my hammock and didn't realize it. FedEx has it at their Hutchins, TX facility. It's only a few hours from the house, but FedEx still says Wednesday delivery. 🤷🏻‍♂️
HAHA. Mine is stuck in Cypress for the last couple days. Still says I will get it today in San Antonio. I highly doubt it.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just checked my fedex acct. and I have the 22lb and 1lb packages with labels created, pending shipment.
Thanks, @Ksjrb03 for the heads up!

Edit
interesting question out there.. how many people got swag with or without vins? I wonder what's the ratio.
I don't have a VIN because I'm waiting for the MOD top, so I'm a MY23. I did get the stickers and poster too.

Edit2
I just noticed that my labels were printed on Aug. 2, but the shipping is still pending. Two weeks later and they still haven't shipped yet...

Last edited:

SevoSandman

Raptor
First Name
Perry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner, Porsche Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Verified two packages on the way here! 👏🏽 I appreciate the gesture and will continue wait patiently… At least Ford is looking to do it right despite the challenges and will hopefully put forth the badass rigs we are waiting for! Embrace the suck! 🙌🏽🤷🏽‍♂️

Sponsored

CindySue612

Badlands
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My FedEx account shows two incoming packages from 10Ten Designs, the same outfit that just sent us the sticker and poster. One of them shows to be 1 lb, another sticker? The other package is 22 lbs. Different swag is mentioned on their website, wonder if it is trim specific. I have FE on order.

1628537994532.png

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HAHA. Mine is stuck in Cypress for the last couple days. Still says I will get it today in San Antonio. I highly doubt it.
Possibly waiting on a new redesigned BIC* Top for the box 📦?

*BIC Brown in Color

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the 1lb package is obviously the hammock some of us have already received -- spoiler alert, it's actually really well done. Props to Ford and Ten10 on that one.

Has anyone received the 22lbs mystery box yet? Any guesses what that'll be?

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1628537994532.png
Looks like they removed this from their site... Ford probably saw it posted here and asked them to remove it
Sponsored