First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is doing everything they can to not honor the original price. Along with allocation issues, this was another reason I canceled my order and shopped other brands.
Why are you here then? To just poop on a car you can't have?
Sponsored

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
TBH, I wouldn’t wait until delivery; I’d sort out the exact pricing now, ahead of time. You lose leverage when the vehicle is there and ready to be sold for $10K ADM if you balk…
Good advice but I did buy 2 previous new vehicles from this dealership since 2019 and I found them to be honest with no shady practices or ADM's. I questioned my sales rep on the Price Protection, and she assured me I was eligible, and it will be addressed at delivery.

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would push back - I just picked up my badlands and the window sticker at purchase was $1850 higher than when I ordered it in Dec-2021. I called it out to the finance manager and she didn't hesitate to drop the price back to my original order.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So after reviewing some of the mods for my 22 bronco build, I removed the steel bumper to help my chances but my dealer has came back with a complete different price. He said that “Ford has been raising the base prices slowly” so my base build with just Sasquatch went up about 2,000 extra. Has anyone else hear about Ford doing this or experienced this?
Oh lordy, another "...my dealer says...".

Dude, Ford has all the pricing in their website. Anything outside their price list is dealer gravy. Go to the Ford website and make the build you want and confirm what the total price is.

Sponsored

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I argued about the MY22.5 price increase with my dealer months before taking delivery. They kept saying I was wrong, and I agreed the Ford wording on the price protection document was terrible. When I picked up the vehicle at delivery, low and behold, the Ford pricing system gave me the protection and I paid the original MSRP I agreed to.

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Americans don’t have a clue about inflation…..

@ 9% inflation per year on a $60,000 vehicle, that equates to a
“real value” or “loss in monetary value” of $5,400……

Hence your $60,000 Bronco will be $65,400 (the same monetary value) next year. Hope you get a 9% raise.