First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Base
So after reviewing some of the mods for my 22 bronco build, I removed the steel bumper to help my chances but my dealer has came back with a complete different price. He said that “Ford has been raising the base prices slowly” so my base build with just Sasquatch went up about 2,000 extra. Has anyone else hear about Ford doing this or experienced this?
Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you have a copy of your old DORA to compare to the new one? Might have to go through and make sure none of the other options changed and if they did, which.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When I changed the wheels on my Braptor order the destination charge went up by $100. I never inquired about it. I was wondering if prices can change when you make a change to your order and if the original price stays if you don't mess with it.

Collinabc123

Base
First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer h3
Your Bronco Model
Base
You shouldn’t be paying for the new price increases, he should be able to change small things like the bumper without messing that up

OP
OP

Benny Bronco22

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do you have a copy of your old DORA to compare to the new one? Might have to go through and make sure none of the other options changed and if they did, which.
Yes I have both copies and he saying the base price is what increased.

Sponsored

BitterBronco

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Tuxedo Black Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another theory:

Go back to your dealer and discuss the price protection. If you carried over a reservation or MY21 order then you’re price protected but your dealer has to submit the rebate to Ford (it’s all done on the backend in most cases). Your dealer rep might be new enough to not know this

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is doing everything they can to not honor the original price. Along with allocation issues, this was another reason I canceled my order and shopped other brands.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fyi, price protection doesn't show on the dora, it just shows today msrp

Sponsored

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

December of 21
What order change actions will affect pricing?
• Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 11, 2022 will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels.
• An example of a series change would be going from Badlands to Big Bend. An equipment package refers to base, mid, high, or lux package. A door change would mean going from a 4 door to 2 door and vice versa. A 4x4 system change reflects changing to or from the standard 4x4 system to the advanced 4x4 system. How much will adding HOSS 3.0 change my pricing?
• Adding HOSS 3.0 to an existing Wildtrak order will add $2,515 MSRP. It is a simple feature and does not trigger a change in series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system. How does a customer switch to a Raptor or Everglades and still qualify for pricing protection?
• J2 order banks will open March 8 after the cutoff. Because these are new series, they do not qualify for any price protection. What is a customer who is price protected (group 1) reimbursement amount based on?
• A customer’s price protection amount is based on a similarly equipped vehicle, based on the selected series and door configuration they reserved or ordered as of October 1, 2021. What is the difference between the different dates in March?
• The retail order bank is closing on March 8. We communicated to customers that the order bank was closing after the 7 th to give some buffer time. While the order bank closes on the 8th for new orders, the new price amounts don’t take effect until March 11. This is again to give you time to deal with all requests that come in.

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So after reviewing some of the mods for my 22 bronco build, I removed the steel bumper to help my chances but my dealer has came back with a complete different price. He said that “Ford has been raising the base prices slowly” so my base build with just Sasquatch went up about 2,000 extra. Has anyone else hear about Ford doing this or experienced this?
Yes. I changed my original order (2/15/21) by dropping the modular bumper which should have reduced my price by $850. but instead, my new price increased by $2,000. Apparently, ANY change to an order will reflect the current price with Ford's increases that occurred over the years factored in. I am price protected (8/29/20 reservation) so I expect when I take delivery things will be sorted out in accordance with Ford's Price Protection Plan.

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. I changed my original order (2/15/21) by dropping the modular bumper which should have reduced my price by $850. but instead, my new price increased by $2,000. Apparently, ANY change to an order will reflect the current price with Ford's increases that occurred over the years factored in. I am price protected (8/29/20 reservation) so I expect when I take delivery things will be sorted out in accordance with Ford's Price Protection Plan.
TBH, I wouldn’t wait until delivery; I’d sort out the exact pricing now, ahead of time. You lose leverage when the vehicle is there and ready to be sold for $10K ADM if you balk…

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford is doing everything they can to not honor the original price. Along with allocation issues, this was another reason I canceled my order and shopped other brands.
Why are you still doing posting here then? Baffled?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes I have both copies and he saying the base price is what increased.
What does the pricing on the DORA's show. The dealer can't change the DORA numbers. Compare both line by line and you will see where the increase came from. If it does not show a difference between the two DORA's then your dealer is playing games.
Sponsored