T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

sorry , i never updated the screen shot on here. the fun part is calling csx every ten minutes to see where the train is...... complete stalker mode
1640269629149.png
You're on a road train finally. Should depart Toledo , headed to Buffalo momentarily. Shows scheduled to east Brookfield 12/28 afternoon. Any rail ? Shoot me a message

Last edited:
OP
OP
billybong420

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
You're on a road train finally. Should depart Toledo , headed to Buffalo momentarily. Shows scheduled to east Brookfield 12/28 afternoon. Any rail ? Shoot me a message
do you have csx login? your info is next level compared to what we show,

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 w/ MIC, Tow, and Lux. Build week of 11/29. Email confirmation of it being built on 12/9 and, IIRC, the modules were populated on the 3rd or so? Got an email shipping confirmation that the vehicle shipped on 12/11. On 12/14 I got a proof of life photo with an email titled, "Your Ford Bronco ™ SUV just rolled off the assembly line*". Originally the pizza tracker showed it to be estimated Dec 26-Jan1 but now it's showing Jan1.

We've received no 'final touch' email to date. Did those that got the 'final touch' email also get a proof of life photo and shipping information? I won't mess with tracking it via rail but thus far I haven't seen any movement on the truck freight side as that just shows that shipment is 'pending' still like it has since built.

Welp. The bronco was expected to be delivered Dec26-Jan1. Then it's gotten moved back several times and now is apparently expected February 13-19th. Oof.

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp. The bronco was expected to be delivered Dec26-Jan1. Then it's gotten moved back several times and now is apparently expected February 13-19th. Oof.
Just got delivered 1/19/2022. The Ford App shows it was delivered but the Palsapp shows it as still pending.
Sponsored