J.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 '94 Bronco, '15 F-Type S, '11 TL, '16 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tell me you didn't reserve within the first 24 hours in July '20 and place your order on first day able in January '21, without telling me you didn't reserve within the first 24 hours in July '20 and place your order on the first day able in January '21.

The entitled are actually the Influencers that already received their decked out commodity constrained Broncos months ago. I'm just an honest working plebe without a Bronco, after zero changes to my original early order and almost a year and a half wait from my early reservation, watching plenty of later reservations and orders get delivered. Entitled? No. Bamboozled through this process? Yes. And I'm not alone.
2.3 MT? Yeah even with tow and MIC you should have yours by now....
Sponsored

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Read the room man, can you just let me be pissed and unhappy about a shitty email with no substance, without labeling?
This right here. People have asked for communication. However, the purpose of asking for communication is the expectation that the communication will impart some useful information. This is a totally useless email that says nothing other than "keep waiting." There is zero purpose in trolling people who are expressing honest frustration.

On a substantive note, people are speculating about who is in this production hell boat. It is not just folks with tow package, as I and many others do not have tow. It is likely any number of constrained parts combined with higher difficulty shipping situations (mid-Atlantic convoy seems to be problematic). @Ford Motor Company Isn't it time to think about implementing a program that lets people choose to pick up their Bronco at the plant? Lots of other automakers have that as an option.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 w/ MIC, Tow, and Lux. Build week of 11/29. Email confirmation of it being built on 12/9 and, IIRC, the modules were populated on the 3rd or so? Got an email shipping confirmation that the vehicle shipped on 12/11. On 12/14 I got a proof of life photo with an email titled, "Your Ford Bronco ā„¢ SUV just rolled off the assembly line*". Originally the pizza tracker showed it to be estimated Dec 26-Jan1 but now it's showing Jan1.

We've received no 'final touch' email to date. Did those that got the 'final touch' email also get a proof of life photo and shipping information? I won't mess with tracking it via rail but thus far I haven't seen any movement on the truck freight side as that just shows that shipment is 'pending' still like it has since built.
I'm still showing as In Production, and no line pic.

Edit: When I received the 12/14 email I was still in Production with no shipping details. I have since received the Built email, no shipping details yet. Maybe there's still a chance at getting a line pic? Time will tell.

Last edited:

JB1901

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No man. Havenā€™t gotten a build confirmation or picture. Still listed as in production. Window sticker date moved from 12/4 to 12/6 to 12/14 today. On the lower edge Of the sticker.
these are just rubberstamp letters weā€™re getting with no real known common variable amongst them. If I could recommend one thing to Ford it would be to get your messaging to be consistent. You guys are making our lives more complicated. Fix your shit already.
It sounds like I may have gotten lucky in that group, then. It sounds like they ran out of something small, like tow hitches or whatever, so have 99% completed rigs waiting on those part(s)

Bradnewt

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4dr Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 w/ MIC, Tow, and Lux. Build week of 11/29. Email confirmation of it being built on 12/9 and, IIRC, the modules were populated on the 3rd or so? Got an email shipping confirmation that the vehicle shipped on 12/11. On 12/14 I got a proof of life photo with an email titled, "Your Ford Bronco ā„¢ SUV just rolled off the assembly line*". Originally the pizza tracker showed it to be estimated Dec 26-Jan1 but now it's showing Jan1.

We've received no 'final touch' email to date. Did those that got the 'final touch' email also get a proof of life photo and shipping information? I won't mess with tracking it via rail but thus far I haven't seen any movement on the truck freight side as that just shows that shipment is 'pending' still like it has since built.
I got the email. No photo. The pizza tracker shows in production, but has had an ETA of 12/27 since 12/2. 11/22 blend, 12/1 production day. Modules came on line 12/1.

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, bunch or horseshit that they are trying to communicate better. At least you aren't sitting in silence like in the past.
Again, there's no substance to the message. I'm happy for you if you're either enjoying your Bronco, or enjoying your wait. I'm not happy with this experience, and that's ok too.

Who iz

Badlands
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, 4Runner, Jimmy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks all , was just wondering, i myself had a first day res, converted order in january and it was built on 7/12. 155 days later, still waiting. my wbdo veh visibility tracker shows it as PENDING UPDATE....... which hasnt changed since aug 6th

1639569453045.png
THAT is PAINFUL....both exciting and yet still depressing...Blessed and cursed. Too much knowledge mixed with reality. Reminds me of having the same dream always turning to a nightmare. Ground hog day becomes Ford-hog day?
Hang in there-The sun will rise again. Enjoy your ride for the rest of us way behind in the build line.

OP
OP
billybong420

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
THAT is PAINFUL....both exciting and yet still depressing...Blessed and cursed. Too much knowledge mixed with reality. Reminds me of having the same dream always turning to a nightmare. Ground hog day becomes Ford-hog day?
Hang in there-The sun will rise again. Enjoy your ride for the rest of us way behind in the build line.
haha, so i should stay pumped and hang in there........... will do

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a useless half-assed message from @Ford Motor Company sent en masse to pretty much everyone with an order -- even people who already took delivery got it. Seriously, how lazy and disrespectful can a brand be to their most loyal fans....?
You want a custom hand written letter with your name on it and a kiss lipstick mark on the bottom right corner, just for you? tf? lol

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You want a custom hand written letter with your name on it and a kiss lipstick mark on the bottom right corner, just for you? tf? lol
You mad, bro? Nothing like a tool who actually has his Bronco talking smack to someone still waiting in the dark with no communication....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How about something that had maybe even my name on it. Or the build number. Or anything that wasn't just a form letter that Fords marketing uses to show their bosses that they're doing something but is in reality evidence they aren't doing anything.

It's lip service.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m in California. Pretty sure Iā€™m getting it by rail.
How is it getting from the rail yard to your dealership? I have seen a lot of trucks unload new cars at a dealership but have never seen a train pull up to one.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is it getting from the rail yard to your dealership? I have seen a lot of trucks unload new cars at a dealership but have never seen a train pull up to one.
Sure that's going to be the case. But if you're following along we are having issues getting the built email. These vehicles haven't left the factory yet, or maybe they have and we're not getting any notice of that. This is the topic of concern.

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sure that's going to be the case. But if you're following along we are having issues getting the built email. These vehicles haven't left the factory yet, or maybe they have and we're not getting any notice of that. This is the topic of concern.
Yeah I know, just having some fun with you. I have a 12/6 build date. Mods popped but tracker just shows in production so I am in limbo with the rest of you guys. My heart really goes out to the guys whoā€™s Broncos were built months ago and have had no updates at all. I think they have it the worst and donā€™t fault them at all for losing their shit. I know I probably would as well.

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mad, bro? Nothing like a tool who actually has his Bronco talking smack to someone still waiting in the dark with no communication....
I think you're confused who the mad one is lol but good try šŸ‘
Sponsored