Sponsored

HD Modular Bumper Light Solution (NOT spending $1000).

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979Bronco Ranger XLT, 2017 4Runnner Limited 4x4,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting this, I just ordered a pair, should be in late February.
Sponsored

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

has anyone tried purchasing the bracket on the site . i tried all morning but doesn't seem to work

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
has anyone tried purchasing the bracket on the site . i tried all morning but doesn't seem to work
I tried, got the error message then simply called them. Got a salesperson quickly, order only took a few minutes.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if you realize this, but we've had brackets available for months now where you can bring our own lights in.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

No waiting and we offer harnesses as well. Made here in America (Long Island, NY) out of stainless steel + powder coated black. Our bracket will also work with those lights you selected without the need for additional washers, since we designed it to work with pretty much all lights on the market.

Just a thought, in case you didn't know we sold brackets alone for folks who want to use their own lights.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if you realize this, but we've had brackets available for months now where you can bring our own lights in.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-triple-fog-light-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

No waiting and we offer harnesses as well. Made here in America (Long Island, NY) out of stainless steel + powder coated black. Our bracket will also work with those lights you selected without the need for additional washers, since we designed it to work with pretty much all lights on the market.

Just a thought, in case you didn't know we sold brackets alone for folks who want to use their own lights.
NICE.
Ford Bronco HD Modular Bumper Light Solution (NOT spending $1000). 1642729766235

Powdercoated stainless! What kind of abuse do you expect? LOL!!

Heck , I'd like to see what uncoated stainless would look like. Might be able to hit it with a stainless wire wheel for that "brushed" look.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NICE.
Ford Bronco HD Modular Bumper Light Solution (NOT spending $1000). 1642729766235

Powdercoated stainless! What kind of abuse do you expect? LOL!!

Heck , I'd like to see what uncoated stainless would look like. Might be able to hit it with a stainless wire wheel for that "brushed" look.
We don't play games. Everything under the KR Off-Road brand is built to last. Why would you want it uncoated? The black helps it blend into the bumper and adds a layer of protection

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would you want it uncoated?
Just a thought I had. I like the look of stainless. I wouldn't object to seeing it. I'm fully aware that I'm probably in the minority on that.

Don't get me wrong, I really dig the design of your bracket. It looks to be a quality piece with the proper amount of offset designed in.
By no means did I intend to knock it, if that's how you took it.

Cliff B

Badlands
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks to this post I ordered a set last Thursday from Diode Dynamics, they arrived today, Monday. That was fast!
Ford Bronco HD Modular Bumper Light Solution (NOT spending $1000). 55E0C56E-0CF9-4450-8950-917D5DCE792A

OP
OP
IGOAT2drBD

IGOAT2drBD

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Thanks to this post I ordered a set last Thursday from Diode Dynamics, they arrived today, Monday. That was fast!
Ford Bronco HD Modular Bumper Light Solution (NOT spending $1000). 55E0C56E-0CF9-4450-8950-917D5DCE792A
Nice, I was able to tweak my first set of fog lights so most of the light is centered in the space available. I'm really happy with look and performance. I think I have my next night picked a set of long distance spots. Ice got ever other type already. I'll post final images soon. Let me know what you end up mounting on your bracket.

PXL_20220121_222322430.jpg
Sponsored