First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, Diode dynamics is a great company. Quality products. I installed there led light bulbs in my fj mirrors. Before and after shots.
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper Screenshot_20210203-105144_Gallery
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper Screenshot_20210203-104640_Gallery
Sponsored

KAQ

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Crosstreck
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Agree, Diode Dynamics makes great quality product, I've been using them in my subarus for years.

OP
OP
DUSTYcazOREGON

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Be careful. I have a RIGID Light bar. Ends started to oxidize (or whatever) 3-4 months after install.
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper Screenshot_20210203-104640_Gallery
I would try to get those replaced under (or even out of) warranty.

Its Brawnco

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Raptor, 1978 F100, 2016 Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I took a photo of one of the demo broncos front steel, modular bumper. The underside of the top bar that the removable wings attach to has 3 bronco bolts for mounting lights. I've already got a baja designs SAE driving light and S2 flood I'm going to mount on each side

PXL_20201205_203811361.jpg

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I took a photo of one of the demo broncos front steel, modular bumper. The underside of the top bar that the removable wings attach to has 3 bronco bolts for mounting lights. I've already got a baja designs SAE driving light and S2 flood I'm going to mount on each side

Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper PXL_20201205_203811361

I plan to remove the end cap of the bumper and mount a pair of Denali D4 amber lights tucked in as tight as I can.

Having used Denali lights on motorcycles for years, I'm sold on their product.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Look how many lights I have!!!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Be careful. I have a RIGID Light bar. Ends started to oxidize (or whatever) 3-4 months after install.
Yup, I had a few of their light bars...all did the same thing. Oxidation then chipping and pitting. They will not replace their product for that so you're stuck sanding and painting.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reached out to Offroad Alliance to ask about their plans for the Bronco and got a response back this morning. They are already working on "very cool solution for the bumper". They may be looking for people to offer honest pics and reviews once we start getting our Broncos. I told them we wouldn't have any problem providing that around here.

I'm particularly interested in their solution because of the additional kit options on the Raptor. While Rigid offers a 6-light kit with bracket and wiring harness, it's only available in a single configuration (Floods, Fogs, Spots).

Offroad Alliance offers kits where you can choose different lights while still getting a wiring harness and bracket to simplify installation. Here's a page of their Raptor offerings.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I was hoping for the Safari bar lights to be a optional Foglight set up. Looks great IMO.
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper ries-concept-outer-banks-fishing-concept-7-jpg-
Ford Bronco Fog Light Solution-Front Steel Bumper 2021-Ford-Bronco-Fishing-Guide-Concept-1-2

LiquidIQ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S2000, Impreza Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was hoping for the Safari bar lights to be a optional Foglight set up. Looks great IMO.
ries-concept-outer-banks-fishing-concept-7-jpg-jpg.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-Fishing-Guide-Concept-1-2.jpg
The brush guard blocks the front camera. Deleted mine after I saw a pic. Optional winch will do the same. Waiting for an aftermarket bumper with built-in winch as mentioned in other threads. Hopefully it will also have some good lighting options too.

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The brush guard blocks the front camera. Deleted mine after I saw a pic. Optional winch will do the same. Waiting for an aftermarket bumper with built-in winch as mentioned in other threads. Hopefully it will also have some good lighting options too.
That particular brush guard does not block the front camera. The winch, however, does.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And another provider of custom fog light kits - and other accessories - has responded to my inquiry. Specialty Performance Parts is also actively working on some planned solutions for the Bronco.

Sounds like they are also working on an array of interesting Bronco accessories as well - including some stuff I'd never though of that I was asked not to post about. I'm not that experienced with off-road or making aftermarket accessories, so it may not be that interesting to others - let's just say I'm looking forward to what they announce.

I've encouraged them to jump in on the conversation here to get more feedback and find some testers, so hopefully we'll here from them soon.
Sponsored