Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FYI... extended license sales for Forscan have once again been suspended due to increased Russian sanctions. (For those unaware, Forscan's developer is based in Russia.)

The 2 month extended license trial should still work for the foreseeable future so not all is lost. If you haven't used Forscan before, this ultimately just means you'll have to make all your desired changes within a 2-month time-span. Also keep this time limit in mind when using a service such as PandaScan.

My license expires tomorrow. 🙃
Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last time I used it I found that, oddly, the application uses the computer's date/time to determine if the license/trial is expired. Just backdate your computer date and hopefully it will still work.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last time I used it I found that, oddly, the application uses the computer's date/time to determine if the license/trial is expired. Just backdate your computer date and hopefully it will still work.
Sounds about right. I used an old laptop with a dead CMOS battery and I recall the license balking at a Y2K era date.

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup, you have to activate it first though. Once it's activated you can turn off Wifi and back-date your machine.

If you change your date/time it'll break SSL connections over the internet though. Which I suspect will also probably break TeamViewer that is required for PandaScan. Although admittedly I've never tired it so I'll let them figure it out.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.