First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, you can change the heat setting in Forscan, I've set mine higher and have had no issues.
Can you tell us which Module or line item you changed? Mine is “lukewarm” and I’d like to adjust it higher now that I hear we can.
Sponsored

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This seems to be an individual thing (or quality control).

I absolutely love mine and it is the perfect temp. Living in the mountains (we have had over ten feet of snow in the last week or so) it warms right up to a pleasant temp within moments. Other cars I've had simply get too hot and need to be switched off. Our Bronco is a pleasant and warming temperature even in the low teens at start-up. Sometimes I think this must be a quality control issue because if everyone's were like mine I can't imagine complaints.

The Beaz

First Edition
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

PeneBear

Outer Banks
First Name
Edith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone had any issues with the heated steering wheel being intermittent? I have a 21 OBX, it was 52 degrees outside yesterday, cab was not warm yet and steering wheel would not come on. Tried turning it off and on, no go. Turned the bronco off for a few min and tried again, no go. Got in it this morning, 60 degrees outside, and it came back on. I've had the steering wheel replaced once already. Didn't know if anyone else had seen this issue.

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I spend a lot of time in the mountains and I would say mine is barely passable. Not as good as my 2019 ZR2 was. Next winter I might adjust it in Forscan and see if that makes a difference, but it’s not a huge deal. It would be nice if the whole wheel got warm, not just certain points.

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1st vehicle with a heated steering wheel and it leaves a little to be desired. Once the inside heats up you can barely tell the steering wheel is heated. It is still nice to have until the vehicle warms up, but if it was 10-15 degrees warmer I think it would be perfect
Sponsored