First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hearing the heated steering wheel and wireless charging don’t really work is making me have buyers remorse on the lux package.
100% not my experience. Both are working well in mine. I've noticed over the past couple days, the colder it is, the warmer the steering wheel feels. It's most likely, my hands are colder and its taking longer for my hands to reach the same temp as the steering wheel. I have an iPhone 11 ProMax in an otter box. I just through it into the cubby, and it starts charging. Every time.

ManikMonday

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 G500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

100% not my experience. Both are working well in mine. I've noticed over the past couple days, the colder it is, the warmer the steering wheel feels. It's most likely, my hands are colder and its taking longer for my hands to reach the same temp as the steering wheel. I have an iPhone 11 ProMax in an otter box. I just through it into the cubby, and it starts charging. Every time.
x2 The steering wheel is not burn your skin off like the seats and a much loved and noticed addition.

Wireless charging also works perfectly fine on my s20 with this case: https://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/civilian-series-samsung-galaxy-s20-plus-6-7-inch-case

Toss it into the cubby and do wireless andriod auto, get to place I am headed with a bit extra charge. Biggest complaint is it is 5v so it doesnt charge fast, but it does charge. I wouldn't read into all the FUD on this forum on some items ;).

Raynfeathyr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition, Mazda 6, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hearing the heated steering wheel and wireless charging don’t really work is making me have buyers remorse on the lux package.
Cant speak to the wireless charging but I like the heated steering wheel not being overbearing. Its comfortable and a good temperature for me.
Sponsored