First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Burns Ford place looks like the most promising so far! I’ll have to call them. I called Yadkin Valley Motor Company, they have the best offer of dealers I’ve spoke to. It’s just MSRP, no ADM, accepts X-Plan, with zero doc fees. The doc fees was good to hear, as other places ( some, y’all have listed ) charge $500 and up!
I know of the place in WV that is matching Granger Ford I believe. But really would like to stay local if it can be helped. Does anyone think that grouping together may help?
Yep,I agree. The Burns place looks like the best for NC. We have 7 surrounding Ford dealers here in the triad and mum is the word. Still looking at the Stephens place in WV. About a 4 hr drive for us ,but if their sister store in Beckly,WV has the same offer , only about a 3 hr drive
Sponsored

DanSCVFD40

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just spoke with Burns Ford of Lancaster on the phone, with the sales manager. They are not matching below MSRP pricing, and in fact plan to charge MSRP, but no ADM. Their doc fee is also $487.67. So back to the drawing board...

DanSCVFD40

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In addition... haha. I called Stephens Auto in Beckley, WV. They are preowned vehicles only. So no for the Bronco there as well.

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forwarded the Granger and Stephens info to Crossroads Wake Forest. They said they won't match that either. I told him a lot of people are looking at other dealerships due to these deals but wanted to stay local. He knows I have Xplan so he didn't mention anything about those without. He did confirm that they won't be requiring a deposit at order.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yea, I’m thinking we would all rather do business locally ,but if no one will commit to x-plan and anywhere near the out of state offers, they will be losing a lot of customers in NC

Sponsored
OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I’m thinking we would all rather do business locally ,but if no one will commit to x-plan and anywhere near the out of state offers, they will be losing a lot of customers in NC
Yeah i tried to convey that most people in here are saying they'd like to stay local. About 2 weeks after reservations, he told me they had around 100. I'm guessing they feel like they don't need anymore. Smaller dealerships might jump on a deal though.

Last edited:

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in Western NC and currently have my BD reservation with Asheville Ford. They've not committed on any pricing. I've also spoken with Ken Wilson Ford in Canton and they have assured me they will be below MSRP with no doc fees, but currently will not honor X-Plan. I'm going to follow up with both before moving my reservations to Stephens.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just spoke with Burns Ford of Lancaster on the phone, with the sales manager. They are not matching below MSRP pricing, and in fact plan to charge MSRP, but no ADM. Their doc fee is also $487.67. So back to the drawing board...
That really sucks. False advertisement at it’s finest

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm in Western NC and currently have my BD reservation with Asheville Ford. They've not committed on any pricing. I've also spoken with Ken Wilson Ford in Canton and they have assured me they will be below MSRP with no doc fees, but currently will not honor X-Plan. I'm going to follow up with both before moving my reservations to Stephens.
Go ahead and get onboard with Stephens. The Hatfield-McCoy meetup will be worth the drive alone.

Sponsored

bronclo

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As an FYI I posted this yesterday in another thread post:

I just stopped by my dealership in Charlotte, NC and had a great conversation with the sales manager and my sales guy. They expect Ford to mandate these reservations be sold at no more than MSRP, but that hasn’t been communicated yet. He said they won’t be adding ADM and if Ford qualifies the Bronco for the X Plan I can use it. These guys were cool and told me everything they knew at this point which isn’t much, but they were straight shooters. They said if other dealerships are telling people specifics right now they’re lying because they are all waiting on Ford for more information. But they expect a communication to go out to all dealerships over the next several weeks. He said he’s been reading and keeping up with this site too and that most all dealerships have people doing the same.

Get this, this weekend at just their dealership they’ve received just over 300 Bronco reservations since the release on Monday night 7/13. We have 2 Ford dealerships in Charlotte and 6 more within a 15 mile circumference outside the city and my dealer isn’t the largest one locally. I asked him about the delayed release and he said since I got my order in around 9:30 the night of the release I should expect to take delivery within the first month that they start filling orders. He said that’s just his educated guess based on how their reservations have been coming in over the first week and a half. The one thing Ford has told them is all customer reservations will be filled before any dealer allotments. Just wanted to share my conversation in case it's helpful.
Felix Sabates Ford
Good to know. I’m a month late to the party but I put in a res for a 4dr Badlands at Felix Sabates ford last weekend -sounds like that was a decent dealer choice from your experience!

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just made a reservation at Ken Wilson Ford, in Canton, for an Outer Banks. I live northwest of Asheville.
Went with Ken Wilson also on a Badlands on july 30.

Im near Waynesville

Salesman said x plan would be honored if ford allows it on the bronco.

Last edited:

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go ahead and get onboard with Stephens. The Hatfield-McCoy meetup will be worth the drive alone.
Yeah, it’s not too far for me up to WV (3.5 hours). I’m going to switch my order to them. Honestly, I don’t have any dealer around here that’s willing to do much dealing. I think the closest one had 30 reservations. By the comments you see on FB. A lot of people don’t do any research on the Bronco. Most are going to walk in and pay MSRP and not think of it.

Squidma

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I forwarded the Granger and Stephens info to Crossroads Wake Forest. They said they won't match that either. I told him a lot of people are looking at other dealerships due to these deals but wanted to stay local. He knows I have Xplan so he didn't mention anything about those without. He did confirm that they won't be requiring a deposit at order.
I have my reservation through Crossroads as it is only about 3-4 miles from my house. I am going to be moving my reservation to Stephens. I am X-plan eligible, so without accounting for the $1,300.00 discount, it is $1,145 cheaper to purchase through Stephens.

Crossroads website states they have the following fees: State tax, tag, and title fees (unavoidable); $699 dealer admin fee; $59 electronic filing fee; and $497 dealer installed options. This adds up to $1,255 in the dealer's pocket on top of any profit they build in to the vehicle itself.
Stephens (with X-Plan): State sales tax; NO dealer admin fees; $10 for a temporary registration; $100 document fee. RDU to Charleston, WV is about $350 and figure MAYBE $100 in gas/food on the way home... Presumably there will be a little leg work/expense at the DMV for tags once you get home, no big deal (remember, Crossroads will charge $758 to handle this portion of things). Add $165 if you are not X-Plan eligible...you'll still come out ahead.

Plus, on the drive home, I'm taking my brand new Bronco across the New River Gorge Bridge!

OP
OP
LalasBronco

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation through Crossroads as it is only about 3-4 miles from my house. I am going to be moving my reservation to Stephens. I am X-plan eligible, so without accounting for the $1,300.00 discount, it is $1,145 cheaper to purchase through Stephens.

Crossroads website states they have the following fees: State tax, tag, and title fees (unavoidable); $699 dealer admin fee; $59 electronic filing fee; and $497 dealer installed options. This adds up to $1,255 in the dealer's pocket on top of any profit they build in to the vehicle itself.
Stephens (with X-Plan): State sales tax; NO dealer admin fees; $10 for a temporary registration; $100 document fee. RDU to Charleston, WV is about $350 and figure MAYBE $100 in gas/food on the way home... Presumably there will be a little leg work/expense at the DMV for tags once you get home, no big deal (remember, Crossroads will charge $758 to handle this portion of things). Add $165 if you are not X-Plan eligible...you'll still come out ahead.

Plus, on the drive home, I'm taking my brand new Bronco across the New River Gorge Bridge!
Just fyi, the X-plan caps the fees at $100 and you can tell them not to do the extra dealer installed things. I'm still up in the air. I'm originally from WV so I'm tempted to go up there, drive another 2 hours north to visit family then back. I'll have to wait until the official pricing comes out to see.
Sponsored