First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Terrible customer service from Stickerfab! I emailed to complain about shipping lag. Their response was some long diatribe (excuse) that ultimately lead to them cancelling my order out of spite. They also didn’t respond when I emailed them to ask about not having the opportunity to enter any discount codes that they claim to offer. I buy online almost exclusively, rarely do I get treated like Stickerfab treated me. All they needed to do was say, ‘yep, order will go out today.’ And everything would have been fine.
Interesting.

I have ordered 3 times and have had no issues and even emailed back and forth communication.

Granted, last time was probably 5-6 months ago.

I would order from them again

I would think they would make it right with you.
Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Terrible customer service from Stickerfab! I emailed to complain about shipping lag. Their response was some long diatribe (excuse) that ultimately lead to them cancelling my order out of spite. They also didn’t respond when I emailed them to ask about not having the opportunity to enter any discount codes that they claim to offer. I buy online almost exclusively, rarely do I get treated like Stickerfab treated me. All they needed to do was say, ‘yep, order will go out today.’ And everything would have been fine.
Not sure why you got the experience you did, they have always been fairly helpful, but who knows what people have going on in the moments you have with them. What did you order? Was it taking an unexpectedly longer time than they had estimated? How did you interact with them when dealing with them? Attitude always determines whether you get all the help you can get or none. Lastly, probably should reach out to them and get a resolution rather than trying to bash them, just saying.

Pb.Slinger

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WildTrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure why you got the experience you did, they have always been fairly helpful, but who knows what people have going on in the moments you have with them. What did you order? Was it taking an unexpectedly longer time than they had estimated? How did you interact with them when dealing with them? Attitude always determines whether you get all the help you can get or none. Lastly, probably should reach out to them and get a resolution rather than trying to bash them, just saying.
How is sharing my experience bashing them? I did reach out to them. Their website said expected delivery Friday the 26th when I ordered. Thursday morning I checked, and my order wasn’t even processed yet. I had already received products that I ordered from other companies to complete a weekend project. Don’t blame the customer for having a bad experience…

Last edited:

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What did you order? As for blaming the customer, when only part of the story is put out there I tend to want to believe that the person telling their side is always going to shine light on that they were perfect angels and in no way could have compromised with the vendor. So forgive me if I offended you, I have worked about 20 years in retail so I’ve seen everything. Just my input, take it for what you will and I hope the next vendor exceeds your expectations.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ah I didn't see this until I was about to post up. We've been understaffed and Covid has run through a couple times. The fulfillment couple live together and when they're down it really is unpleasant.

Your first e-mail was Wed morning at 4:50 AM so I tried to respond when I saw it. Happened to be at the gym so I replied at 6:45 AM via my phone.

Hello Ben,

We're sorry we didn't meet your expectations. We're a very small business, and if your items were drop ship we would have processed them even over the weekend. As we are adhering to our shipping policy we will be shipping today. The sticker our fulfillment people make and ship with the BOV.

That item alone would have been drop shipped, but when a customer orders our item, we ship it from our local stock.

I am the owner and made the website along with all of our products. I've tried to make our policies visible. They are linked at the footer of every page and below the product titles.

<inserted screenshots of website as it was much easier than linking from a phone>

Finding good staff or any staff at all is difficult during these times. Our goal is to add more, but it will take a couple months.

Thank you for being a customer as we work out our growing pains.

As mentioned we will get this out today.

Thank you.

V/R,
Chris
Your response:

Your response is honestly hard to follow.

Is the BOV shipping today?

-Ben
My response was yes with a couple screenshots noting that I let you know indeed it would in my first response. Again on my phone.

Since you want to circle things, it was completely unclear whether or not the BOV was being shipped from you or the manufacturer. It was also unclear whether or not the stupid stickers and the BOV will be shipping together in the same box.

How about you go back and read your broken sentences and circle those.

I will never buy anything else from you, or recommend StickerFab.

Terrible customer service.
Me

Hello,

Here. I will quote to make it easier.

"That item alone would have been drop shipped, but when a customer orders our item, we ship it from our local stock."

Since you're having issues understanding our responses we can just cancel the order and you can try again with someone else.

Take care
I admit right here I didn't quote the right sentence saying I would ship it together. (" The sticker our fulfillment people make and ship with the BOV.")

Then your response.

Yeah, quote the same words that don’t make sense to me initially. That’s sound logic.

You suck at your job. Thanks for canceling my order.

-Ben
So could I have handled this better? Yes. Was I upset that it went south so fast? Also yes. I saw the frustration and tried to get ahead of it before the normal customer service came in and would have replied a few hours later.

I look at e-mails from my phone all the time, and I tend to let it consume my life. Always trying to move the ball forward.

Apologies.

Last edited:

Sponsored

David T

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor (Ford Truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ah I didn't see this until I was about to post up. We've been understaffed and Covid has run through a couple times. The fulfillment couple live together and when they're down it really is unpleasant.

Your first e-mail was Wed morning at 4:50 AM so I tried to respond when I saw it. Happened to be at the gym so I replied at 6:45 AM via my phone.

Your response:

My response was yes with a couple screenshots noting that I let you know indeed it would in my first response. Again on my phone.

Me

I admit right here I didn't quote the right sentence saying I would ship it together. (" The sticker our fulfillment people make and ship with the BOV.")

Then your response.

So could I have handled this better? Yes. Was I upset that it went south so fast? Also yes. I saw the frustration and tried to get ahead of it before the normal customer service came in and would have replied a few hours later.

I look at e-mails from my phone all the time, and I tend to let it consume my life. Always trying to move the ball forward.

Apologies.
Well after reading this back and forth I can tell you that I have had an order sitting in my cart for a couple weeks and I will be putting that order through immediately. You rock at customer service my friend! I will give you this little business happily. Excited to get my ford overlay and drl overlays. I will look to find more things to buy from you. Take a breath and put your phone down...Karen has left the house...
David Thompson

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well after reading this back and forth I can tell you that I have had an order sitting in my cart for a couple weeks and I will be putting that order through immediately. You rock at customer service my friend! I will give you this little business happily. Excited to get my ford overlay and drl overlays. I will look to find more things to buy from you. Take a breath and put your phone down...Karen has left the house...
David Thompson

Thanks David. Have a great Friday everyone!

Posted from gym 😂.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Over the last 2 years I have made 3 different purchases from Stickerfab and all 3 times were excellent experiences. On my rear emblem overlay they even threw in an extra with a note that it was just in case I messed up. Talk about over-delivering! BTW, I didn't mess up but I am glad to have an extra for when I do need to replace it. Almost 2 years and still looking great.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have made various purchases from Stickerfab over the last 3 or 4 months including one received this week. Thus far, I have received great customer service and products!

Ninjaroz

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I found StickerFab here so I think its appropriate I indicate my experience thus far here for others that may find this thread.

I ordered a few items for my badlands bronco January 31st order # 50792SF.

2/11 Reached out to ([email protected]) about exchanging my requested items since it appeared they havent been shipped yet based on USPS tracking information. Was notified from StickerFab (Jami @ [email protected]) that they shipped it out on 2/6.

2/12 Saw updated shipping info from USPS stating they received the item expected delivery 2/17. Exchanged emails ([email protected]) about exchanging the items and the process was told to include email thread in package ([email protected]) with my return

2/15 received and shipped back items with email exchange notified stickerfab ([email protected]) with tracking info

2/26 followed up with StickerFab asking if they received the items on 2/21. Sent to email ([email protected]) that was responding to my questions.

2/28 decided to email ([email protected]) since I was not getting any responses from ([email protected] )since our initial email exchange about returning the items.

2/29 Sent stickerfab a text asking for an update on my exchange still no response yet, but that is today. Unfornately since we are getting to the 30 day mark and they've been unresponsive I had to start a chargeback with my credit card provider. I did let my credit card provider know that I'd prefer to resolve the matter with the vendor and get my items vs doing a chargeback but needed to start the process otherwise id potentially be sol, no money, no exchange.

In hindsight I should of probably responded or CC'd [email protected] but unfortunately at this point its probably going to end up being a chargeback for all my items except the prep pen. I would of prefered the exchange!

Sponsored
OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@
Ninjaroz

Hello, I will get someone on your return. We don't process them immediately as there is no dedicated team do it. We're not a huge operation.

Sorry about the delay.

Ninjaroz

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Chris,

Awesome Jami did reach out to me. I hope we can get this resolved.

Thanks!

ajnotoj

Wildtrak
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 White 2-door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@StickerFab

I saw you guys started doing various topo light cover overlays for the light kits you sell. Are you going to look into creating overlays for the actual lights?

I'm running the Diode Dynamics Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit along with your Amber, Smoked Signature DRL Bar Overlays. The amber backlight on the DD fogs are a close match while driving, but would love if the pods (specifically, the four smaller SSC2 pods) matched while parked. DD sells colored lenses but up close I think your vinyl would look better.

Also to echo the positive reviews, our family has placed 11 orders across the last year--this is our favorite store for mods. Extremely reasonable prices with how-to install videos for all of their products.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@StickerFab

I saw you guys started doing various topo light cover overlays for the light kits you sell. Are you going to look into creating overlays for the actual lights?

I'm running the Diode Dynamics Stage Series Fog Pocket Kit along with your Amber, Smoked Signature DRL Bar Overlays. The amber backlight on the DD fogs are a close match while driving, but would love if the pods (specifically, the four smaller SSC2 pods) matched while parked. DD sells colored lenses but up close I think your vinyl would look better.

Also to echo the positive reviews, our family has placed 11 orders across the last year--this is our favorite store for mods. Extremely reasonable prices with how-to install videos for all of their products.
Thanks. Is the surface flat?