First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope this is the correct place to ask questions. I love everything I have ordered and installed so far. Although I haven't installed everything because it's MN and still too cold here :)

My questions are in regards to:
1) I have the Ford OEM floor mats and would like to cover the Bronco logo on the two mats with Badlands Orange vinyl. Do you have plans to make a Bronco Logo for these or would you be able to provide pieces of vinyl so that I can cover them and trim as necessary?

2) on the same floor mats and the Ford OEM steps the word Bronco is there and looks to be the same size as the letters on the dash above the glove compartment. Do you know if they are the same size and how will the vinyl used on the inside hole up on the outside of the vehicle (is there a difference in materials)?

Thanks for the great Products!!!

20220408_084510.jpg

20220408_084534.jpg

20220408_084547.jpg

20220408_084610.jpg
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We have a Raptor on order and since Ford removed the Raptor trim from the rear fender area and now only offers a decal/wrap (whatever it is) that I don't like (and is expensive) can you make something like the original Raptor logo that will last? Maybe the original design is copyright protected, not sure.

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I hope this is the correct place to ask questions. I love everything I have ordered and installed so far. Although I haven't installed everything because it's MN and still too cold here :)

My questions are in regards to:
1) I have the Ford OEM floor mats and would like to cover the Bronco logo on the two mats with Badlands Orange vinyl. Do you have plans to make a Bronco Logo for these or would you be able to provide pieces of vinyl so that I can cover them and trim as necessary?

2) on the same floor mats and the Ford OEM steps the word Bronco is there and looks to be the same size as the letters on the dash above the glove compartment. Do you know if they are the same size and how will the vinyl used on the inside hole up on the outside of the vehicle (is there a difference in materials)?

Thanks for the great Products!!!
I've looked at my mats several times and thought it would be nice to have some color there, but I don't think anything would be durable enough to go there.

We have a Raptor on order and since Ford removed the Raptor trim from the rear fender area and now only offers a decal/wrap (whatever it is) that I don't like (and is expensive) can you make something like the original Raptor logo that will last? Maybe the original design is copyright protected, not sure.
I feel like this one would get me in trouble, but I'll keep an eye on what people are doing!

OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We are having Bronco Depot class issues 😩
Bummer, perhaps release a fun alphabet decal sheet in your favorite colors and font?

Or maybe something for folks born in Colorado so they can show their love for the state: BORNCO?

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Really curious how the shortie light bar overlays look in Amber. Should help give the front end more of a vintage Bronco look.
Check out my profile, I've got the overlays on my 4dr BB. They look great.

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you guys have/offer anything that would protect the rear bumper right under the rear cargo door? We have the OBX and before we start loading up the dogs I just know that their nails will scratch it to heck. Now that I think about it....will the same stuff their protect the passenger/driver side walls in cargo area??/ Maybe a clear PPF type stuff or will that just not stick to the plastic.

Tteape0

Outer Banks
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am just stopping by the forum to do a quick introduction. For those that don't know us, we own a Bronco and Bronco Sport. Really enjoying both of them. We produce various vinyl decals for both right out of our home in Florida.

We're always up for your suggestions on things we should add to our catalog. Been pretty busy with all the orders from the community and truly appreciate it.

www.stickerfab.com

Also, we're a Veteran owned business and have discounts available for other Veteran's and first responders.

Time for me to get back to work! Take care!
Hey I just ordered a ton of stuff from y’all! Awesome products!!! Any plans for a steering wheel outer ring cover (the ugly gray trim piece). I saw you had a bottom tab and pony cover for the steering wheel but nothing for that big outer ring.

Also does Blue or Hyperblue match the OBX interior blue handles? I am a bit concerned I might need to change my order I just placed.

Last edited:

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@StickerFab I have an idea for a new sticker possibly. How about the "FORD" script on the center console plate? It is recessed like the lettering on the dash and grab handles.
Ford Bronco Hello From StickerFab! 1655484945011

Sponsored
OP
OP
StickerFab

StickerFab

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stickerfab.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@StickerFab I have an idea for a new sticker possibly. How about the "FORD" script on the center console plate? It is recessed like the lettering on the dash and grab handles.
Ford Bronco Hello From StickerFab! 1655484945011
At this point we can only create designs under the classification of parody or original work.

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my Badlands hood vinyl installed and really like how it turned out.

20220618_165155.jpg

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am just stopping by the forum to do a quick introduction. For those that don't know us, we own a Bronco and Bronco Sport. Really enjoying both of them. We produce various vinyl decals for both right out of our home in Florida.

We're always up for your suggestions on things we should add to our catalog. Been pretty busy with all the orders from the community and truly appreciate it.

www.stickerfab.com

Also, we're a Veteran owned business and have discounts available for other Veteran's and first responders.

Time for me to get back to work! Take care!

I saw this image in a post on b6g and he said it's a portion of one of your decals. Any chance you can offer something similar but for the Base Sasquatch model? I was thinking the Sasquatch with trees, themed to match the base Bronco Sasquatch factory emblem.
Ford Bronco Hello From StickerFab! 1660183862342

Ford Bronco Hello From StickerFab! IMG_1116[1].JPG

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

Pb.Slinger

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WildTrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Terrible customer service from Stickerfab! I emailed to complain about shipping lag. Their response was some long diatribe (excuse) that ultimately lead to them cancelling my order out of spite. They also didn’t respond when I emailed them to ask about not having the opportunity to enter any discount codes that they claim to offer. I buy online almost exclusively, rarely do I get treated like Stickerfab treated me. All they needed to do was say, ‘yep, order will go out today.’ And everything would have been fine.
Sponsored