Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many of us who waited got ours at MY21 prices (many under like Grainger ), that could mean $5-6k in price increases on top of the discounts $3k(?), then you tack on $3ADM, you can see many waited to save $6k-9k, not $3k.
Yup, with SAC below invoice pricing and price protection my 2022 Badlands, Sas, high and MIC cost me $10k less than the exact same build now. As much as I love my Bronco I would not pay $62k for it, Hell not even $60k.
Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bingo my friend, I attached three years of ordering guides, that should help the original poster.

Between a 22 and 23 WT there are zero mechanical differences in the WT trim. For WT 2021 I think HOSS was 2.0 VS 3.0, the other trims are exactly the same. I would like to know why folks think MY 2023 was perfected over the previous years? Like Ford QC has increased and there will no longer be any recalls or possible loose parts :LOL: ? Doubt that folks.

I have a BL 2022 MFG 10/24/22, two weeks later the assembly line change to MY 2023 just like magic. What changed, nothing but a date stamp. The only possible changes coming would be in MY24 and I have a feeling only options will change, not a redesign of anything. Soft top would be a no go for me especially if that is what I wanted.

I might personally give pause to a WT MY21 only due the HOSS upgrade. However if the Bronco price was right and specs fit of what I wanted I would go for it.
At the beginning of MY 22 you couldn't even option Hoss 3.0 on a WT, sometime during the 2022 it became an option for an upcharge, if you wanted it.

OP
OP

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Badlands - Loaded 2.7 with SAS and LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, I pulled the trigger on it. Have been going crazy scouring everything all around. Losing my mind. I sent the guy a deposit.

He lives about 3.5 hours south of here so I need to find a time when I can buzz down and get it. Thank you everyone, for your input. It's much appreciated.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I pulled the trigger on it. Have been going crazy scouring everything all around. Losing my mind. I sent the guy a deposit.

He lives about 3.5 hours south of here so I need to find a time when I can buzz down and get it. Thank you everyone, for your input. It's much appreciated.
Congratulations and I’m 100% sure you will love it with no regrets.

Just curious, did the seller say why he or she was selling?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Guy has done 2. Did the first one after 60 days and did the second one a year later. He's just very particular about his cars.
So, private party sale. In AZ there would be no sales tax, which would make that very compelling. UT I think you have to pay tax on private sales though.

Sponsored
OP
OP

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congratulations and I’m 100% sure you will love it with no regrets.

Just curious, did the seller say why he or she was selling?
It's a third car and he needs a new truck, so he's putting the money from this and his old truck towards a new truck.

OP
OP

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, private party sale. In AZ there would be no sales tax, which would make that very compelling. UT I think you have to pay tax on private sales though.
So, in UT you do have to pay sales tax BUT I have $100k in tax credit on the books with a local dealership, so the local dealership is going to buy it and then sell it to me (on paper) so I don't have any sales tax. The lingering benefits of selling a really expensive car :)

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like a decent deal. If it's coming from a Ford dealer see if they'll do it as a certified preowned. That will give you a bit longer warranty and shouldn't cost the dealer anything. In a couple of years you'll probably be able to find a hard top at a salvage yard for decent price.

OP
OP

dhendriksen

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds like a decent deal. If it's coming from a Ford dealer see if they'll do it as a certified preowned. That will give you a bit longer warranty and shouldn't cost the dealer anything. In a couple of years you'll probably be able to find a hard top at a salvage yard for decent price.
Private seller.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Send pics when you get it!

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Great, you should be happy with it. I was briefly thinking about dropping the hard top to get a better chance of getting my order built. If I had gone with the soft top I was going to add the Dirtydog soft top headliner to help with cold and sound. Here's a link to a thread talking about it.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...se-dirtydog-4x4-headliner-for-soft-top.57474/

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wooo congrats!!!

shawn6107

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250, Ford Expedition Max, Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally wanted the hardtop too and only changed to a SoftTop due to constraints with intentions to buy a hard top and switch it out later. Now there’s no way I’d go to a hardtop. I absolutely love the softtop and being able to go from full top to no top and back in 5-10 minutes. It’s perfect for a fun-haver in the south central US which is how I use mine.
To each their own but don’t discount the soft top until you try it.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve got a line in on a 2021 (went in to service November of 2021) Bronco. I don’t know all the acronyms yet so I’ll spell it all out.

It’s Area 51 blue with black leather. It’s a Badlands + Sasquatch package with Lux, tow package, 2.7 with auto trans…it literally has every option except the hard top. 5,800 miles.

I can get it for $59k. Seems like a good deal, but really wish it had a hard top. Should I jump on it or keep looking for something with a hard top?
Sounds like you want a hard top. Keep looking.

4Fords

Outer Banks
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, OuterBanks, Bigbend, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve got a line in on a 2021 (went in to service November of 2021) Bronco. I don’t know all the acronyms yet so I’ll spell it all out.

It’s Area 51 blue with black leather. It’s a Badlands + Sasquatch package with Lux, tow package, 2.7 with auto trans…it literally has every option except the hard top. 5,800 miles.

I can get it for $59k. Seems like a good deal, but really wish it had a hard top. Should I jump on it or keep looking for something with a hard top?
Sponsored