Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes it's a nice area. I'm actually not far from Newburgh. I have not pulled the trigger yet. Still trying to decide on what I want. I never answered your question from your first reply to me where you asked about the type of bumper on my Bronco.....I have a modular bumper. I am leaning towards Baja Designs but am open to suggestions. I'm looking for something readily available as I don't want to wait months for lights.
We have the Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics kits ON SALE right now.

This is a popular kit right now and for the price (plus 15% off) you get a lot for your money: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

You'd be at $611.15 for the base kit shipped to your door. And it would ship Wednesday if ordered before noon on Wednesday (we stock them, in fact, we're one of Diode Dynamics largest stocking dealers)

Sooo you'll basically have it at your door step Thursday. You can even come on down (we're about 1 1/2 hours from newburg) and we offer installations ($200 to install the fog kti)
Sponsored

OP
OP
JdH23OBX

JdH23OBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have the Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics kits ON SALE right now.

This is a popular kit right now and for the price (plus 15% off) you get a lot for your money: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...ckets-for-2021-ford-bronco-hd-modular-bumper/

You'd be at $611.15 for the base kit shipped to your door. And it would ship Wednesday if ordered before noon on Wednesday (we stock them, in fact, we're one of Diode Dynamics largest stocking dealers)

Sooo you'll basically have it at your door step Thursday. You can even come on down (we're about 1 1/2 hours from newburg) and we offer installations ($200 to install the fog kti)
what about a different combo...something similar to below? I'd like an amber fog. Is the white sae driving light one that can be on all the time under normal driving conditions? not sure if the 3rd pair is a good choice or not. Any thoughts? And what about pillar lights? I would think clear? What model?
Ford Bronco help/suggestions with fog lights 1703629791771

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So SAE Drivnig can be used if it's a DRIVING light (meaning it replaces your headlight or acts as a high beam). With other cars on the road you cannot run the SAE Driving in your fog opening. Just alone on the road (as a high beam).

What i'd do is

SS3 Max Yellow Fog
SS3 Max White Fog (or SS3 Sport White Fog)
SSC2 Pro White Combo

The white fogs you'd use normally but the extra power of the Max Fogs in yellow would CUT through that fog nicely.

with the fog we've had lately those yellow fogs would work AWESOME and if the warm weather continues you'll have a lot of fog.

Coming over the Newburgh/Beacon bridge yesterday I wish I had fog lights. (I didn't have my Bronco with me, had my F150)

masshole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback 3.6R (for now)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So SAE Drivnig can be used if it's a DRIVING light (meaning it replaces your headlight or acts as a high beam).
Will definitely take advantage of this!

Question:

If I want "street legal" Fogs on one pair and the other two pairs for off road use only, would this work?

SS3 MAX Yellow SAE Fog (use all the time for fogs)
SS3 Pro Yellow Combo (off road)
SSC2 Pro Yellow Spot (off road)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will definitely take advantage of this!

Question:

If I want "street legal" Fogs on one pair and the other two pairs for off road use only, would this work?

SS3 MAX Yellow SAE Fog (use all the time for fogs)
SS3 Pro Yellow Combo (off road)
SSC2 Pro Yellow Spot (off road)
Anything you want will "work" if it's going to suit your requirements.

That'll giv eyou yellow fogs and then some combos as well (for off-road use, which are a flood and driving pattern)

Then yellow spots for down range. If that's what your goal is then it's for you.

It's hard for us to just TELL people what to get because it's about where you plan to use the lights and what works best.

We're not like most companies that go "here just buy this kit" we want our customers to pick the lights that work FOR THEM. Everybody has a different need.

Me personally. I like a white fog and a yellow fog with a COMBO pattern for my 3rd set. That's me personally.

Sponsored

masshole

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback 3.6R (for now)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me personally. I like a white fog and a yellow fog with a COMBO pattern for my 3rd set. That's me personally.
Sold.

I thought the spot was a bit overkill for deep woods and beach driving. Thinking about it, would be hard to rationalize a light bar in a future purchase with spots, right?

You guys rock, thank you!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sold.

I thought the spot was a bit overkill for deep woods and beach driving. Thinking about it, would be hard to rationalize a light bar in a future purchase with spots, right?

You guys rock, thank you!
yeah spots down low don’t work as good as something higher up

OP
OP
JdH23OBX

JdH23OBX

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So SAE Drivnig can be used if it's a DRIVING light (meaning it replaces your headlight or acts as a high beam). With other cars on the road you cannot run the SAE Driving in your fog opening. Just alone on the road (as a high beam).

What i'd do is

SS3 Max Yellow Fog
SS3 Max White Fog (or SS3 Sport White Fog)
SSC2 Pro White Combo

The white fogs you'd use normally but the extra power of the Max Fogs in yellow would CUT through that fog nicely.

with the fog we've had lately those yellow fogs would work AWESOME and if the warm weather continues you'll have a lot of fog.

Coming over the Newburgh/Beacon bridge yesterday I wish I had fog lights. (I didn't have my Bronco with me, had my F150)
I'm assuming that the fogs are SAE? So the the lighting would be used how? The SS3 Max Yellow Fogs would be used in heavy snow and fog, the SS3 Max White Fog (or SS3 Sport White Fog) could be used all the time everyday/night under normal driving conditions and the SSC2 Pro White Combo would be used on roads needing more light with no other cars around? Could the Max Yellow Fogs be turned on in extreme conditions even with other cars on the road? Could the Max White Fogs be turned on every time I drive under normal conditions, kinda like a daytime running light? Then if I choose the backlit option are all lights backlit? And by backlit it means they will have slight glow similar to an accent light? Is there additional wiring to be done to make this work?

And what suggestions would you have for pillar lights and a bumper bar light that would have a slight glow and then when turned on act as a spot or flood light? I have a prerunner bumper bar so I would need something that fits within that. Even if the bumper lighting and pillar lights are the same manufacturer and the bumper bar light is different manufacturer I'm ok with that.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, SAE fogs can be left on while driving. Your state may only allow you to operate one pair of accessory lights, you'll have to check. They do need to be properly adjusted.
The fogs light the shoulders nicely and also add light to your low beams (I have SS3 sports).

Combo lights are not street legal. SAE driving lights are. Use them only when you would use high beams since they will blind oncoming traffic.
You'll have to decide whether to use your high beams or use the driving lights....turning them both off (with two switches) is a hassle when oncoming traffic shows up.
It has been posted lights can not be easily tied into the high beam circuit so they could also be switched with the existing dimmer switch.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm assuming that the fogs are SAE? So the the lighting would be used how? The SS3 Max Yellow Fogs would be used in heavy snow and fog, the SS3 Max White Fog (or SS3 Sport White Fog) could be used all the time everyday/night under normal driving conditions and the SSC2 Pro White Combo would be used on roads needing more light with no other cars around? Could the Max Yellow Fogs be turned on in extreme conditions even with other cars on the road? Could the Max White Fogs be turned on every time I drive under normal conditions, kinda like a daytime running light? Then if I choose the backlit option are all lights backlit? And by backlit it means they will have slight glow similar to an accent light? Is there additional wiring to be done to make this work?

And what suggestions would you have for pillar lights and a bumper bar light that would have a slight glow and then when turned on act as a spot or flood light? I have a prerunner bumper bar so I would need something that fits within that. Even if the bumper lighting and pillar lights are the same manufacturer and the bumper bar light is different manufacturer I'm ok with that.
Yes SAE Fogs are fog lights that are street legal. Used during normal driving conditions.

Yellow Fogs are better for bad weather, which is why we usually recommend folks do a set in white and a set in yellow. With yellow lights you don't get as much light due to the type of LED used, so going to a MAX for the Yellow Fogs does help out a lot.

The combo lights a good "off-road" style light. The SSC2 doesn't out out a lot of light but it's part of the kid. So a combo helps throw light a bit down range and around to the sides (for the flood part)

SAE Fogs can be used on the road be it Sport Pro or Max. They are down low and are fog lights.

Backlighting is for ALL the lights. Yes there's a slight glow, there is a photo on our product page that shows what that looks like.

Ford Bronco help/suggestions with fog lights 1703690154788

For A-Pillars a Spot or Combo pattern is ideal in whatever size/budget you want to spend. We offer lots of kits but our Diode Dynamics kits are also 15% off right now

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-dynamics-stage-series-ss3-ditch-light-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

If you have the FACTORY safari bar we have a light bar kit here that works with it: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/30-lig...bronco-modular-bumper-w-kr-off-road-brackets/

If it's aftermarket though our kit may not work since it's designed to work with the fatory safari bar (or no bar at all)

Sponsored

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is that a 30" light bar? How far does it stick out from the bumper (do you have a side shot)?
Yes 30"

There are some photos on the product page

Ford Bronco help/suggestions with fog lights 1703692986871

Ford Bronco help/suggestions with fog lights 1703692998454

Ford Bronco help/suggestions with fog lights 1703693006650

Ford Bronco help/suggestions with fog lights 1703693012613

Ford Bronco help/suggestions with fog lights 1703693026007

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am at work, and the Bronco is home, so I can't measure (Google has failed me). Does anyone have the measurements for the side openings of the Modular Bumper?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am at work, and the Bronco is home, so I can't measure (Google has failed me). Does anyone have the measurements for the side openings of the Modular Bumper?
What side openings?