First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone - like a lot of people here I’m going to get pushed (again) into reordering.

The only thing I’ve decided to change is to add the mod bumper to my build (I really tried to like the capable bumper…just can’t do it).

However I really do want to add the fog lights and probably spot lights as well (I live in Colorado and want the extra light for when I’m away from the cities/in the mountains - plus I*live* the look).

I’m hoping you al can point me to some specific parts. I’ve been on the rigid site…but I’m even dumber than I look. I can’t figure out the specific lights people are using for the “3 light set” on each side of the mod bumper.

Aside from Rigid I’m also curious if there are other quality lights I should be looking at? This is the first vehicle I’m ever going to modify (a gift to myself for a life of pretty hard work and a couple decades of not having a vehicle I really want) and I want to make sure I do it right.

Thanks for any/all help!
Sponsored

Notmattwong

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I considered the same thing you did. JCR off-road makes the three light kit mount for $109 I think. Probably gonna add the mod bumper when I have to reorder just so I can mount a winch a little cheaper.

Edit: here’s the link

https://www.jcroffroad.com/product/BR6SB-FG.html

I’ve been looking at diode dynamics too btw.

OP
OP
Maximus3311

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll look into it!

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hi everyone - like a lot of people here I’m going to get pushed (again) into reordering.

The only thing I’ve decided to change is to add the mod bumper to my build (I really tried to like the capable bumper…just can’t do it).

However I really do want to add the fog lights and probably spot lights as well (I live in Colorado and want the extra light for when I’m away from the cities/in the mountains - plus I*live* the look).

I’m hoping you al can point me to some specific parts. I’ve been on the rigid site…but I’m even dumber than I look. I can’t figure out the specific lights people are using for the “3 light set” on each side of the mod bumper.

Aside from Rigid I’m also curious if there are other quality lights I should be looking at? This is the first vehicle I’m ever going to modify (a gift to myself for a life of pretty hard work and a couple decades of not having a vehicle I really want) and I want to make sure I do it right.

Thanks for any/all help!
Go to 4x4truckleds.com they have the all in one 3 light kits for each side. Diode Dynamics and Baja seem to be the top 2 choices. Diode has backlighting on their lights if you like the added feature. Also Diode has the SS3 Max fog lights which can't be beat for light output. I like the flush mount kit for a nice clean look.

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with Baja Designs. (even though I don’t have my Bronco yet - I took advantage of one of their Memorial Day sales). If you order from 4x4truckLeds.com you can swap out different lights to get exactly what you want. (I have no relation to them, they are just great to work with). I went with squadron sae amber fogs, S2 pros for driving and cornering lights. I plan to put LP4 spots on the A pillars to finish the look, but haven’t bought those yet.

I have also heard good things about Diode Dynamics.

Fly2Win

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 SD, 68 Firebird, 85 300ZX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I went with the Baja Designs SAE pocket lights from 4x4truckleds.com. Great company to deal with. Nice kit with the all the wiring and connectors. Hooked them up to upfitter switches 3 & 4.
Ford Bronco Looking for suggestions - mod bumper fog lights 3E106451-D132-4504-86A7-DD5A4079B78A

Ford Bronco Looking for suggestions - mod bumper fog lights F0CB6D47-4A23-4E3E-9D88-D7EEC6358DE3

Ford Bronco Looking for suggestions - mod bumper fog lights E45D3BEE-CD5A-40C0-9608-D3C3D779A2D6
Sponsored