Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

How do you like it? I haven’t driven a Sport yet.
The sport is a great little SUV. I bought one while I wait for my full size and love it. I think the hate here is misguided. They are two completely different class of vehicles. It was a great replacement for my 2006 Escape. I plan on driving that as my daily driver and winter driving duties. The full size will be relegated to all the fun driving and will be verboten to visit the mall. The biggest issue for the Sport is the lack of ground clearance and there is very little that you can do to improve it. Adding a 2 in lift helps a little but you are still limited to 30 inch tires. That being said, the 2.0 Badlands makes a great daily driver and is great in the sand and snow.
Sponsored

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ditto on the wheels. Other mfgr aftermarket white aluminum wheels (eg Fifteen52) are "0" offset. Thats too much for me. I want that +30/+25 offset, like Sasquatch wheels. Can't find.
Wonder how much Ford will want for a set of 5.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The sport is a great little SUV. I bought one while I wait for my full size and love it. I think the hate here is misguided. They are two completely different class of vehicles. It was a great replacement for my 2006 Escape. I plan on driving that as my daily driver and winter driving duties. The full size will be relegated to all the fun driving and will be verboten to visit the mall. The biggest issue for the Sport is the lack of ground clearance and there is very little that you can do to improve it. Adding a 2 in lift helps a little but you are still limited to 30 inch tires. That being said, the 2.0 Badlands makes a great daily driver and is great in the sand and snow.
I should probably just go test drive one. Everyone that I talk to says they really like it.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I should probably just go test drive one. Everyone that I talk to says they really like it.
I’d recommend the Badlands for the 2.0 but then I have an issue with a heavy right shoe.

I can get nearly 30mpg when on a road trip. In town with my shoe problem, I’m getting about 22mpg.

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I drove my grandpas and it’s a cool SUV. Comfortable and peppy. It’s not for me bUt I can appreciate em.

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

TNTim

Everglades
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 GC
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Has anyone noticed the back windows, they look like they would come out/ slide/ open, is that a feature of the Heritage model and ive been in the dark?

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Has anyone noticed the back windows, they look like they would come out/ slide/ open, is that a feature of the Heritage model and ive been in the dark?
Yes, this is modular top Ford promised to deliver in Black beginning in ‘21. The side windows are removable on both the 2dr and 4dr plus the 2dr has a removable gunners hatch on top. See the manual for details.

Last edited:
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think they come out since it’s the mod top. Unless Ford changed that.

Rocket

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150, 1978 Bronco, 2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad i did my own those prices look crazy………

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

They went from school bus to fire truck!
Ha! I originally ordered a cool bus Yellow 2 door Badlands but switched last fall to a 2 door fire truck Red Heritage when they weren’t offering cool bus yellow anymore. No one has to accuse me of good taste but I do like what I like!

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha! I originally ordered a cool bus Yellow 2 door Badlands but switched last fall to a 2 door fire truck Red Heritage when they weren’t offering cool bus yellow anymore. No one has to accuse me of good taste but I do like what I like!
I had CO on order also. And I’m still waiting for my HPR BD to be built, but at least I found a HPR BB for MSRP a while back.