SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife went to do an oil swap and came across a service agent that let her see the new bronco, not sport. No video was allowed and she was able to see the inside. Dealerships should have them soon if not already for dealer training.

Based on interrogation it sounded like a 4 door squatched, the dealer stated it was.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealer (Frederick Motor Company) said it's not uncommon for them to receive preproduction models for employee training purposes. Unfortunately, they often are not meant for public display according to him. He had no timetable for receiving a model.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My wife went to do an oil swap and came across a service agent that let her see the new bronco, not sport. No video was allowed and she was able to see the inside. Dealerships should have them soon if not already for dealer training.

Based on interrogation it sounded like a 4 door squatched, the dealer stated it was.
I think the real concern is that your wife is wandering off to secret rooms with a service agent. :LOL:

OP
OP
SoccerDude

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the real concern is that your wife is wandering off to secret rooms with a service agent. :LOL:
Well she has been hearing me talk about it for 3 months daily non stop. She could tell you all the forum drama and updates having never been on the forum ?.

Ford Bronco Bronco spotted at dealership download

Last edited:

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah my dealer out here (westlake village, ca) said the same thing. He said they had a bronco and a bronco sport for training like two weeks ago. Said the bronco got driven in on a flatbed and the sport just got driven in to the lot. Didn't say much else aside that it was cactus grey.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well she has been hearing me talk about it for 3 months daily non stop. She could tell you all the forum drama and updates having never been on the forum ?.
Maybe that's why she spending time with service agents, just saying.

I kid, I kid. :p
Sponsored