indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dickens nailed it 150 years ago...“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

If you've been touched by the virus, it could very well be a long road to normalcy.
It's a tail of two segments of the citizenry. Those with the status and means to hang out for an extended period inside a home, and those without.

Also a riff on H.G. Wells "The Time Machine". The Eloi are inside, eating and boozing in an extend indoor party. With the Morlock outside delivering supplies to the Eloi and keeping the gears turning.

But as in the story, every once in a while, the Morlock show up and eat some of the privileged Eloi. And about now - I'm kind of rooting for the Morlock to do just that.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's a tail of two segments of the citizenry. Those with the status and means to hang out for an extended period inside a home, and those without.

Also a riff on H.G. Wells "The Time Machine". The Eloi are inside, eating and boozing in an extend indoor party. With the Morlock outside delivering supplies to the Eloi and keeping the gears turning.

But as in the story, every once in a while, the Morlock show up and eat some of the privileged Eloi. And about now - I'm kind of rooting for the Morlock to do just that.
6D9DD2FF-80EE-4151-8E59-176457A1998E.jpeg

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Masks are to protect others in case you’re infected and don’t know it. Not to protect yourself.
I wear N95 masks to protect myself, just like when I'm cutting concrete. If you think it does nothing to prevent particulate or droplets from getting into my respiratory track, I don't know what to tell you. I would agree that the chick-fil-a worker wearing a cloth mask on their chin isn't doing a whole lot for anybody, though.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wear N95 masks to protect myself, just like when I'm cutting concrete. If you think it does nothing to prevent particulate or droplets from getting into my respiratory track, I don't know what to tell you. I would agree that the chick-fil-a worker wearing a cloth mask on their chin isn't doing a whole lot for anybody, though.
Oh for sure an N95 will protect you. Just not the cloth masks most people are wearing.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol:ROFLMAO: monkey buttpink is killin me!!

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

May is going to be over in the blink of an eye, shits gonna get really real, real soon! I can feel it in my bones. And then more fidgety waiting until it’s time to buy.
me: abababbdabdbabbbdbabbd baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ba bdad babbad bbadb xD

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dude, calm down. I was only hoping for a 33 Speed manual with 1.5 clutch pedals.

The fighter jet throttle would be real cool.
Sponsored