Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered a 22 4 door badlands high/SAS package. My dealer messed up my order at first and 2 months into the order we realized it was a bare bone 2 door badlands manual. The correct order has been fix but since then but the 2 door has arrived. They are offering me msrp on both. Should I buy the 2 door until the correct order comes in…. (If the correct order ever comes in). Flipping it seems promising. I made the mistake and test drove it today and still fell in love.

D39F3FD8-3EB8-4A18-ACA7-FAE7D7FB5BB2.jpeg
Sponsored

cve

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer messed up my order
I’ll say!
🍿

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if you buy it, you now have choices when the other comes in, if you let it go, your choice becomes limited to one.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would take this one provided they can prove without question my correct order is authentic and active. BTW, how a sales rep can order a two door manual bare bone versus a four door higher package model is highly suspect. Me thinks there is ,or has already occurred funny business going on with this dealer.

OP
OP
dahandel

dahandel

Badlands
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would take this one provided they can prove without question my correct order is authentic and active. BTW, how a sales rep can order a two door manual bare bone versus a four door higher package model is highly suspect. Me thinks there is ,or has already occurred funny business going on with this dealer.
Yeah have the confirmation email/dealers sales agreement and have called ford directly. it’s confirmed still priority code 10, so there’s a slight hope. The sales manager even said he encouraged I attempted Carmax and other places before I buy the correct order whenever it comes to flip it.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Eh... it's black though...

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have a build date for the correct order? I'd take the 2-door and trade it back to the dealer when the 4dr shows up.
Sponsored