Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your numbers are all made up

Ford said "coming in 2020", which as EVERYONE has been saying from the beginning, means that we'll see the pre-production cars in 2020, with the production cars coming as a late 2021 model year (most likely December 2020). There's no "two years later" or "five years to wait", it's literally coming out right when Ford told us it would

Just because you weren't bright enough to realize that it wasn't going to be a 2020MY vehicle doesn't mean Ford messed up anything. Again, if waiting exactly as long as Ford told you to wait is what's deterring you from buying it, then you were never really a customer in the first place
Ford said available 2020, and it's existence was initially leaked in November 2015 and confirmed shortly afterwards. That is indeed 'five years to wait', I don't know where you're getting off calling anyone 'not bright enough', especially when you seem to think automakers ought to punish their fanbase with delays to weed out those not loyal enough, I sure hope no one ever puts you in charge of marketing anything.

Screen-Shot-2019-02-19-at-3-37-32-PM.png
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford said available 2020, and it's existence was initially leaked in November 2015 and confirmed shortly afterwards. That is indeed 'five years to wait', I don't know where you're getting off calling anyone 'not bright enough', especially when you seem to think automakers ought to punish their fanbase with delays to weed out those not loyal enough, I sure hope no one ever puts you in charge of marketing anything.

Ford Bronco he's right..... Screen-Shot-2019-02-19-at-3-37-32-PM
If Ford had a choice in the matter the Bronco’s return probably wouldn’t have been revealed until 2017 or 2018 but the union forced their hand. Imagine if Chevy had revealed a mid engine Corvette was arriving in 2019 way back in 2015 or if Jeep had revealed the JT gladiator was on the way in 2015. They would’ve never done it.

Everybody that’s complaining about this at this point is a clown. If you’re serious about a “plan B” put your money where your mouth is which is exactly what I did. I realized that Bronco was still realistically ~1.5-2 years out from my purchase date, and so I bought a Jeep. It’s great, I’ve enjoyed it immensely and now it’s Ford’s turn to make me salivate over the Bronco which I’m sure they’ll do. But talking about “plan b” when the Bronco is less than a year away... lol.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Ford had a choice in the matter the Bronco’s return probably wouldn’t have been revealed until 2017 or 2018 but the union forced their hand. Imagine if Chevy had revealed a mid engine Corvette was arriving in 2019 way back in 2015 or if Jeep had revealed the JT gladiator was on the way in 2015. They would’ve never done it.

Everybody that’s complaining about this at this point is a clown. If you’re serious about a “plan B” put your money where your mouth is which is exactly what I did. I realized that Bronco was still realistically ~1.5-2 years out from my purchase date, and so I bought a Jeep. It’s great, I’ve enjoyed it immensely and now it’s Ford’s turn to make me salivate over the Bronco which I’m sure they’ll do. But talking about “plan b” when the Bronco is less than a year away... lol.
Yep, the Bronco launch is pretty much the worst case scenario I can imagine for a rollout, it really isn't their fault, but we've been following the launch with morsels of information for nearly five years now, including the announcement of a six month delay, now we're facing yet another delay for the Bronco (which again I can't fault Ford for) all the while local dealerships are offering some very tempting incentives on comparable SUVs, I don't think you can fault anyone for being done with waiting given the circumstances, the only reason I haven't sprung for a Wrangler yet is the doubt in the back of my mind that the Bronco might be a bit bigger and a bit better.

Dirt

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

You're letting a troll work you up. Chillax my man

Sponsored

Streetfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Prepare for the chairs....

I came to this conclusion a couple weeks ago. I'm 4runner shopping. Should hold its value well enough until the Bronco eventually arrives. Hopefully the product is worth the wait for you guys that are holding out. From all accounts it's going to be sweet.
In a similar boat, needed a car last month because my lease was ending so picked up an FJ cruiser. Reliable and hold their value very well. I love it actually. Now I can wait until year 2 for the bronco, get a good deal and let them work out the kinks

Last edited:

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco he's right..... Screen-Shot-2019-02-19-at-3-37-32-PM

Keith M
20 hrs
I never thought I would be writing something like this. I have been patiently waiting, but I’m starting to look elsewhere. I will not wait to 2025 for a vehicle.

Keith M Not a goodbye Felicia, but I was excited and focused on the Bronco. There are other options.

He's RIGHT …..how long has it been now ? ..... bullshit ?
Ford Bronco he's right..... 1588596873425

OP
OP

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
nonsense.....what's stopping Ford from showing us interior pics, wheelbase info, engine options.....anything ?
IMHO, NO reason not to.
You KC need to learn how to talk to people, why so condescending to a possible buyer ??
NONSENSE ?

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
nonsense.....what's stopping Ford from showing us interior pics, wheelbase info, engine options.....anything ?
IMHO, NO reason not to.
You KC need to learn how to talk to people, why so condescending to a possible buyer ??
NONSENSE ?
Because to just give us some basic info like that as a “reveal” would be an injustice to the efforts of those who put 5 years of blood/sweat/tears into the Bronco. From my understanding the Bronco is going to have a reveal event where they are able to show its capabilities not just talk about them. So ford needs an audience.

This isn’t some Hyundai or Kia crossover.

(also all the info you’re asking for we basically know to a certain degree lol)

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
IMHO, NO reason not to.
NONSENSE ?
Why do you hate Bob?
Sponsored