Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next guy up, REMEMBER THE BLEEPING STEREO!!!

Thank you very much.

:)
Sponsored

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was in a 2 door FE and I cranked it up for a bit - a lot of the sound was coming from the front/dash area.
Not a lot of bass (and I was trying to listen for the sub) and a little bit of mid and nothing from the sides as none of the speakers are in the removeable doors which is a lot of the side real estate....

But I didn't go on to mess with the settings...cause in my mind I was thinking why would it be set in some weird front only mode....and I was busy taking in the rest of it.

I also got the feeling that these are still in some kind of pre production stage...so maybe full on sound deadening and such is not in play? The rear roof attachment to the body was looking kind of "raw" with just bare painted metal and pretty exposed attachment hardware. These kinds of things don't lead to good interior audio quality.

So yes....an actual serious stereo request is still in order as my experience was subpar...but I wasn't focusing on it.

The drivers are pro drivers and I'm guessing aren't going over the stereo tech as mine did not but could give me the rundown on all of the 4x4 modes and functional stuff....and drive it like mad...

OP
OP
Broncodave

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

a lot of the sound was coming from the front/dash area.
Not a lot of bass (and I was trying to listen for the sub) and a little bit of mid and nothing from the sides as none of the speakers are in the removeable doors which is a lot of the side real estate....
Okay, that's one vote no for the lux package. 😜

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

KrazeeEyezKilla

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think (at least based on my convo with my driver) that these units may not have the full implementation of the stereo system. Could be wrong. But it was pretty clear that the stereo was not on the list of things that all the test drivers were looking at during development, driving, etc. their focus was on the ride and capabilities.

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If we could get a good shot of sub placement in the back I'd be much appreciative.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @Midnight Blue and @ZackDanger Nicely hidden. Would be tough to do as well aftermarket I think.
I'm curious what's behind that panel for space... but either way, I feel like this is a much better implementation than what Jeep does. I have the factory sub in my JK and it's just in the way.
Sponsored