Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrx
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anyone heard anything about this?

I got this error for doing the same things mentioned above. The error went away after a couple of days.

Also, I would hear a lot of clunking noise around the pedals after the engine got shut off. Sounded like very loud relays or some kind of solenoid. They happened 10mins and 20mins of shutting off the engine. Is this normal? Maybe the brake was doing some weird self-check, shutting down sequence.
Sponsored

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone heard anything about this?

I got this error for doing the same things mentioned above. The error went away after a couple of days.

Also, I would hear a lot of clunking noise around the pedals after the engine got shut off. Sounded like very loud relays or some kind of solenoid. They happened 10mins and 20mins of shutting off the engine. Is this normal? Maybe the brake was doing some weird self-check, shutting down sequence.
Same exact thing happening here, clunk sound and all after sitting in the car for 10-20mins then the hill start assist warning on startup.

For the record I have the Sasquatch package and seem to be a lot of others on the thread that do too. Not sure if thatā€™s related?

glewisn

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a '22 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L that had this same exact problem. Dealership service department held for a few days to work on the issue. Said that a cable connector was loose and unplugged near the passenger side. They said they plugged the cable back in.
Then the problem has not reoccurred ever since then. I'll continue to watch and monitor.

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a '22 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L that had this same exact problem. Dealership service department held for a few days to work on the issue. Said that a cable connector was loose and unplugged near the passenger side. They said they plugged the cable back in.
Then the problem has not reoccurred ever since then. I'll continue to watch and monitor.
Wow, where do you live? I need to go to your dealer. šŸ˜‚

Was the cable related to the Hill Start Assist?

glewisn

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Houston, Texas and went to Ryan Ford in Sealy, Texas. Iā€™m still getting to know them; theyā€™re ok so far. However, I just started working with them so time will tell. They have a minimum 4 day wait for all service requests. No loaners. Shuttle only for 25 miles.

I gave them a little nudge though so Iā€™m not sure if they diagnosed and solved the problem on their own. I printed out a TSB from another forum post and left it in the Bronco for them to look at. The TSB talked about symptoms and problems that were very similar to the one I had.

Bronco is in the shop again since last Wednesday. Iā€™m waiting to hear what they find about the engine noise issue Iā€™m having.

Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I live in Houston, Texas and went to Ryan Ford in Sealy, Texas. Iā€™m still getting to know them; theyā€™re ok so far. However, I just started working with them so time will tell. They have a minimum 4 day wait for all service requests. No loaners. Shuttle only for 25 miles.

I gave them a little nudge though so Iā€™m not sure if they diagnosed and solved the problem on their own. I printed out a TSB from another forum post and left it in the Bronco for them to look at. The TSB talked about symptoms and problems that were very similar to the one I had.

Bronco is in the shop again since last Wednesday. Iā€™m waiting to hear what they find about the engine noise issue Iā€™m having.
Well good luck to you! Keep us posted on issues discovered and resolved.

eugenemoyer8

Base
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
There is a tsp or special service message regarding this hill start assist supposedly it is a bad connection at connector 201 which is located in the glove box area
Sponsored