Sponsored

Anti-Lock Brake Fault, Hill Start Assist Warning and Pre-Collision Assist errors

mahlos11

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I drive a 2022, Black diamond 2.7, with 6,000 miles. I keep getting the following errors - Anti-Lock Break Fault, Hill Start Assist Warning and Pre-Collision Assist. It happens in idle, while driving and sometimes start-up. I’ve had it into the dealership three times where they’ve conducted an update but otherwise can’t find the issue.

thoughts?
Sponsored

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm getting it in my 22 OuterSquatch 2.7, too. Started a few weeks ago. The day after my birthday, on the 5th, to be precise.

I also get Park Aid Fault & Service AdvanceTrac errors in addition to those.

Sometimes it comes on at start, and then goes away a few minutes later. Sometimes it stays on. Sometimes it doesn't come on.

But it's always annoying AF.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I drive a 2022, Black diamond 2.7, with 6,000 miles. I keep getting the following errors - Anti-Lock Break Fault, Hill Start Assist Warning and Pre-Collision Assist. It happens in idle, while driving and sometimes start-up. I’ve had it into the dealership three times where they’ve conducted an update but otherwise can’t find the issue.

thoughts?
Hello, Scott! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
mahlos11

mahlos11

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve posted on here previously and spoke with Ford through this forum. Ford’s response was to continue working through the dealer.

rgroadking

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
stuff
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got the same errors, but they don't show up until the engine temperature gets to 145 degrees -- then here they come. I have it in a dealership now. I also checked my vehicle with a ODBII scanner and there were NO CODES or ERRORS listed! Otherwise drives great!

GrayGhostDog

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... soon as the Summer was in full tilt I would get similar faults/errors, but rarely. It appeared that If I had my rig sitting out in the Sun for several days is when I may get messages the next time I started her up... usually starting with PARKING AID SENSOR FAULT, then a few others may follow.

I've been told by a tech that the grommets surrounding the parking aid sensors may be affected by very hot weather and/or direct sunlight.

Steeeeve

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is in the shop right now with a similar issue. I get an ABS warning, power train warning, and pre-collision assist not available warning. Seems to happen in the afternoon on the way home from work when temps are up there (yay Texas summers!) So far, dealership has no answers after 2 days.

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I took mine in and had it checked out. Dealership kept it about a week til they could get to it. The report shows a ton of stuff they checked in the electrical system and the issue seemed to be "Open circuit present between C440 and C405 on circuit VCA04. Carefully inspected 2c011 harness for any chafing/rubbing concerns that could cause open circuit . Nothing found. Performed overlay of circuit VCA04 from C405 pin 4 to C440 pin 1." according to the report they gave me.

Whatever all that means...it's fixed now. I don't speak freaky deaky Dutch.

Sponsored

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had these same warnings start popping up this week. Took it to my dealer and it showed "no codes" after a scan. They took it back and started doing checks which led them to an ABS sensor that was "not fully plugged in". They cleaned it and re-installed which solved my problem. I didn't get any other details as the shop foreman had left for the day when I got there.

Amaddox72

Big Bend
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

thoughts?
Well...my 2023 Bronco started there...and it spawned into a vvt valve issue...a leak in rear axel and now coolant leak. Keep a careful watch when driving...Suttle items turn into big problem.

Bellime

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello, Scott! Send us a private message with your VIN and the name and location of your local Ford dealer. I’d be happy to see what I can do to assist with this concern. Thanks!
I get these randomly and I ignore them on my 2022 OBX. thinking these are the normal problems like the CarPlay errors I get 1 out of 10 times I drive. They are not consistent so going to the dealership seems like a total waste.
Sponsored