Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a recommendation to get a hitch receiver and wiring harness installed near either Hoboken, NJ? Other areas I am frequently would be either Somerville, NJ or Atlantic Highlands, NJ.

Also looking for recommendations for general work on the bronco including lighting installation, etc. if anyone has someone they trust and does quality work.
Sponsored

skipole70

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Full Size 5.0 XLT, 2022 Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I picked up a hitch from Rough Country that bolted right on. Rear bumper cover has to come off, but it’s 6 bolts and 2 plugs. Very simple. As far as the wiring harness, I’m going to order that through Ford and have the dealer do it, just to save my electrical warranty. It’s no longer plug and play like the old ones, because all the LED lighting and computers. Worth the $300 or so, and the piece of mind in my opinion.
Ford Bronco Hitch Installation near Hoboken, NJ 275FAE34-7805-4231-8D79-1D282BB446C0

Bronco1010

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a recommendation to get a hitch receiver and wiring harness installed near either Hoboken, NJ? Other areas I am frequently would be either Somerville, NJ or Atlantic Highlands, NJ.

Also looking for recommendations for general work on the bronco including lighting installation, etc. if anyone has someone they trust and does quality work.

Which wire harness did you buy for this? I may have a place for ya. DM me.
Sponsored