First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been reading this forum for the last year and have never actually posted or commented. I just moved back to Central NJ and am finally going to order a bronco. (And yes im prepared for the LONG wait). I've been reading so much about people getting screwed at dealerships. Which is why I come here to see if anyone has had any good experiences with ford dealerships, specifically in Monmouth county? Appreciate it!
Sponsored

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you order? My bronco is scheduled to be built next Wednesday. I'm going through All American in Point Pleasant. They've been good at updating me since my original reservation on 7/14/20 and have said more than once that the sale will be at msrp. I'll let you know if that changes in the next month or so.

OP
OP
Acrawford06

Acrawford06

Big Bend
First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you order? My bronco is scheduled to be built next Wednesday. I'm going through All American in Point Pleasant. They've been good at updating me since my original reservation on 7/14/20 and have said more than once that the sale will be at msrp. I'll let you know if that changes in the next month or so.
Yes I did end up ordering through Causeway Ford in Manahawkin. They were great to work with! Thanks though!
Sponsored