First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been reading this forum for the last year and have never actually posted or commented. I just moved back to Central NJ and am finally going to order a bronco. (And yes im prepared for the LONG wait). I've been reading so much about people getting screwed at dealerships. Which is why I come here to see if anyone has had any good experiences with ford dealerships, specifically in Monmouth county? Appreciate it!
Sponsored

Last edited:

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am up in Bergen County and I’m taking the trip down to Philadelphia. I bought from Chapman. Best deal I could get.

Brick Vanderhuge

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Custom Softail, Flatside Shovelhead
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Essex County, the only one that I can vouch for is Wayne Ford in Wayne.

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been told by both Smith Ford (Washington) and Ditschman Ford (Flemington) they are doing MSRP on customer orders.

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am up in Bergen County and I’m taking the trip down to Philadelphia. I bought from Chapman. Best deal I could get.
I picked mine up from Chapman last week and had a great experience. Was in and out quickly, no pressure to finance, no pressure to buy any add ons, fair offer for my trade, friendly people. Would absolutely buy from them again.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Acrawford06

Acrawford06

Big Bend
First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I picked mine up from Chapman last week and had a great experience. Was in and out quickly, no pressure to finance, no pressure to buy any add ons, fair offer for my trade, friendly people. Would absolutely buy from them again.
I've been hearing a lot of good things about them! If you don't mind me asking, did they give any discounts or did you pay MSRP?

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How did you pay for your truck? Curious what their interest rates are.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I bought mine at Verner Cadby in Fairfield. No ADM. Maplecrest Ford in Mendham is also good to work with. They are both smaller dealerships though so volume isn't as good as Wayne or Chapman.

AlexInNY

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 428; Grand Wagoneer; MB 230E; Pacifica
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Acrawford06 @Fly by Nite @adk749

I traded something in for $28k and the remaining balance wasn’t much since I ordered a pretty bare Big Bend, so I paid it in cash. I didn’t ask about financing rates. I paid 3% under invoice which was their forum “advertised” offer. The day I found the forum was the last day of their offer and when I placed the order. I didn’t get or ask for any signed agreements (foolish) so all I had was a DORA showing Invoice and MSRP, and a chain of emails. I was relieved that I didn’t even need to ask about the discount when the truck finally arrived. Their final invoice included the discount.

There’s a thread about how the Manufacturer / Dealer rules have changed to no longer favor high volume dealers. I think in that thread, Granger says they have ~1,000 orders but will only be able to fill ~200 in 2022 because of Ford’s rules.

It’s worth calling Chapman to ask. I forgot my salesperson’s name (Tom Borah is the rep on the forum but you’re assigned someone on his team once your order is in) but can DM the contact to anyone interested.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Acrawford06

Acrawford06

Big Bend
First Name
Ally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Acrawford06 @Fly by Nite @adk749

I traded something in for $28k and the remaining balance wasn’t much since I ordered a pretty bare Big Bend, so I paid it in cash. I didn’t ask about financing rates. I paid 3% under invoice which was their forum “advertised” offer. The day I found the forum was the last day of their offer and when I placed the order. I didn’t get or ask for any signed agreements (foolish) so all I had was a DORA showing Invoice and MSRP, and a chain of emails. I was relieved that I didn’t even need to ask about the discount when the truck finally arrived. Their final invoice included the discount.

There’s a thread about how the Manufacturer / Dealer rules have changed to no longer favor high volume dealers. I think in that thread, Granger says they have ~1,000 orders but will only be able to fill ~200 in 2022 because of Ford’s rules.

It’s worth calling Chapman to ask. I forgot my salesperson’s name (Tom Borah is the rep on the forum but you’re assigned someone on his team once your order is in) but can DM the contact to anyone interested.
At this point I've been expecting a long wait anyway, just hopefully my car holds out that long! Thanks for all the info, I'll definitely be in contact with them!

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I had my reservation with Causeway Ford, Manahawkin, Ocean Twp, NJ. Paid MSRP