Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just want something loud enough to make that guy checking Facebook on his phone in front of me to jump and drop the phone out the window. I don't need to sound like the 8:15 rolling into the station, but 'close' would be acceptable.;)
Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ngl I love my Fiesta horn. Same volume as the Explorer's and far better then the Subaru I had before.

Jhuff

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma and DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am hopeful for a strong effective horn, but am planning on wiring up an old spare Miata OEM horn to one of the aux switches. Has a meep meep tone for when I want to be understated.

;)
Yet another reason why the aux switches should have been designed to be 3-position capable. Move switch Up for meep, Down for train, middle for both, maybe?

I have never thought about modding the horn, but yes, there are times when a discreet honk would be nice (trails, early morning neighborhood, etc).

Juicy

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Door Basesquatch, Corvette C7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the horn going to be a meep meep like road runner or HOOOOOONK like a big rig?
Its not get out of my way kinda horn but its pretty loud. I actually turned off the horn when locking the car cause I feel like its a little obnoxious. low key scared me the first time I hopped out and closed the door, caught me by suprise.
Sponsored