Sponsored

Horseshoe Bay Resort Bronco "release" event???

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone know the the planned large release event (or some event) Near Horseshoe Bay, TX for the Bronco?? Got a buddy that his wife is head of the resort about 45 min away from Austin and he was telling me about some Bronco "release" event. Anyone heard or got info??
Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone know the the planned large release event (or some event) Near Horseshoe Bay, TX for the Bronco?? Got a buddy that his wife is head of the resort about 45 min away from Austin and he was telling me about some Bronco "release" event. Anyone heard or got info??
I don’t think anyone has heard anything about that. So you have some inside info! I do know for a fact that the white 2 door Badlands with Squatch that BN has been filming and taking pics of has all been done in Horseshoe Bay on some private property.

Keep us posted if you hear anything else!!! I’m sure a bunch of the Texas guys here(me included) would flock at the opportunity to see one!

Edit: However I wonder if this is something to do with the Off-Roadeo, and not necessarily something open to the general public just yet.

OP
OP
ResidualGenius

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don’t think anyone has heard anything about that. So you have some inside info! I do know for a fact that the white 2 door badlands with Squatch that BN has been filming and taking pics of has all been done in Horseshoe Bay on some private property.

Keep us posted if you hear anything else!!! I’m sure a bunch of the Texas guys here(me included) would flock at the opportunity to see one!
Only a 13 hr drive from Denver. He's told there are contracts signed already but that's all

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only a 13 hr drive from Denver. He's told there are contracts signed already but that's all
Lol. And I bet the contracts say not to mention it to anyone...

Step 1: “Well, it can’t hurt to mention this to my husband over dinner”

Step 2: “Hey buddy, didn’t you say something about the Bronco...? I don’t know anything about them but my wife said...”

Step 3: “Hey B6G, I heard something about an event in TX, but my friend didn’t know details... anyone here know what that’s about?”

Step 4:

Ford Bronco Horseshoe Bay Resort Bronco "release" event??? 1612721633118

Last edited:
OP
OP
ResidualGenius

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol. And I bet the contracts say not to mention it to anyone...

Step 1: “Well, I can obviously mention this to my husband over dinner”

Step 2: “Hey buddy, didn’t you say something about the Bronco...? I don’t know anything about them but my wife said...”
LOL He knows I posted as the property they are using is next to the resort but they are all staying at the resort. Sounds from above post its all marketing/Photo ops, not a true come on and see event.
Sponsored