Sponsored

HOSS 3.0 leveling kit coming soon from Foutz Motorsports!

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just an FYI, Fabtech has a 2 inch leveling lift coming out for HOSS 3.0 in March as well.
Sponsored

OP
OP
adamruiz2001

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just an FYI, Fabtech has a 2 inch leveling lift coming out for HOSS 3.0 in March as well.
I think 2" is 1" to much for leveling. Not sure about everyone else, but when I measured front and rear, the rear is only up by 1"

Drose017

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve been waiting for this as well. But the YouTube video seems to have been taken down. And can’t find much on it all of a sudden

odatdude

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1” front level will be just right.

Sponsored

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update, I heard back from the company and they are still working on it after having a HOSS 3.0 vehicle in their shop.

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

when you level your suspension like this , 1 inch, will the front feel a bit stiffer then before>? what is the most common issues when this modification is installed? ive done it before and it was BAD, but it was a long time ago, i just want to make sure i sill have warranty's and not to create weak points in the suspension, " i use it pretty hard on off-road" i don't want to compromise anything..

Ford Bronco HOSS 3.0 leveling kit coming soon from Foutz Motorsports! wildtrackh3

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any Updates?
I finally called FOUTZ motorsports and spoke to a gentleman that works there. He told me that they are trying to get a 23 WildTrak in to measure for 1 inch lift kit. He said it should occur over the next two weeks.

He asked me if I lived in Arizona, so he can use my vehicle, to which I replied, no. So if anybody has a HOSS 3.0 equipped WildTrak and lives in Arizona, give them a call. This would speed up the process and you’ll probably get a free one out of it.

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally called FOUTZ motorsports and spoke to a gentleman that works there. He told me that they are trying to get a 23 WildTrak in to measure for 1 inch lift kit. He said it should occur over the next two weeks.

He asked me if I lived in Arizona, so he can use my vehicle, to which I replied, no. So if anybody has a HOSS 3.0 equipped WildTrak and lives in Arizona, give them a call. This would speed up the process and you’ll probably get a free one out of it.
I have actually been working with them. Mine goes in Monday to be fitted on a variety of options for our 3.0 Hoss models. I’ll keep everyone posted

Sponsored

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have actually been working with them. Mine goes in Monday to be fitted on a variety of options for our 3.0 Hoss models. I’ll keep everyone posted
Awesome. Thank you. All I am looking for is just to raise the front 1 inch so it’s even with the back.

OP
OP
adamruiz2001

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs