First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am hoping since this is new addition that we can get it in a reasonable time (within 6 months) or it will put us in the back of the bus...who knows
Sponsored

Sweetair

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 SHO, 03 Marauder, '69 S Code XR7 vert Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My WT got the added HOSS as well. I kept the MOD bumper for now. I like that it sits farther out than the Capable one. I do also like that the Capable one has fog lights and the switch from the factory.

Sooo on the fence here about this one add on. I'm hoping I can get my hands and eyes on one soon at my local dealer to really see what it looks like in person.

Decisions, decisions.

Gulley13

Wildtrak
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer, 1996 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My WT got the added HOSS as well. I kept the MOD bumper for now. I like that it sits farther out than the Capable one. I do also like that the Capable one has fog lights and the switch from the factory.

Sooo on the fence here about this one add on. I'm hoping I can get my hands and eyes on one soon at my local dealer to really see what it looks like in person.

Decisions, decisions.
Keeping the MOD bumper wasn’t an option when selecting the Hoss 3.0. Did something change?

javi_co

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Keeping the MOD bumper wasn’t an option when selecting the Hoss 3.0. Did something change?
I was able to keep the mod bumper and bash plates.

Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone who has a Soft Top get told that you have to switch to a MIC top to add HOSS 3.0?? Dealer is trying to add my HOSS and that’s the alert she’s getting.

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Added the Hoss 3.0 to my WT order. Didn't affect my overall pricing from my 2/9/21 order. Was able to keep the modular bumper with only a $270 price, vs. the $875 price before, due the credit for the capable bumper that came with the Hoss 3.0 option. So net, net adding the Hoss suspension cost me an extra $1,900 bucks...pretty good deal for the upgraded suspension.

With an 8/3/20 reservation date, my dealer said it be 2 months or 9 months before I see my rig.

What you gonna do?

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally got it figures out…new DORA added almost 2K but not bad and already updated on Ford website!

8D8F0B67-7D54-42BE-98B9-66DDA0E63ED4.png

Jmoffroad66

Wildtrak
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Finally got it figures out…new DORA added almost 2K but not bad and already updated on Ford website!

Ford Bronco Hoss 3.0 Ordering. 8D8F0B67-7D54-42BE-98B9-66DDA0E63ED4
Did mine yesterday and it’s not showing on website. Salesman sent me a snapshot of it added when he did it.

Cajun Czar

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am in discussions with my dealer and he believes if I switch from a Badlands to a Wildtrak I will lose price protection ( I am a prior 3/19/21 order). I reached out to Ford Customer Service Chat and they agree with me that I still have price protection if I change series. Has anyone else run into this? I see most of you are current Wildtrak orders so it is just an option change for you.

Sponsored

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought I read that if you change series you DO lose price protection.

Cajun Czar

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wording is ambiguous.

TXBoy79

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From the Ford website:

Who qualifies for the Bronco Price Protection Program?
If you placed an order or reservation prior to March 19, 2021, you qualify for price protection. If you are not part of this program, make sure your order in the system is accurate, as changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices. See below for more detail.

What does price protection mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing if you had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of October 1, 2021. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealership will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Cajun Czar

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the Ford website:

Who qualifies for the Bronco Price Protection Program?
If you placed an order or reservation prior to March 19, 2021, you qualify for price protection. If you are not part of this program, make sure your order in the system is accurate, as changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, may result in increased vehicle prices. See below for more detail.

What does price protection mean?
Ford will honor 2021 MY MSRP pricing if you had a reservation or order as of March 19, 2021. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers the pricing difference from 2021 MY to 2022 MY for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of October 1, 2021. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealership will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.
Your price protection is for the series you had on order.
Yep. I should have changed prior to the 7th and i would be covered. I still think I can get price protection but I better not take a chance.
Sponsored