Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was hoping they would get this done for the 2023s but, sadly it was a no. Ford should offer a discounted price to Badland owners that want the upgrade. Can you hear me Ford??? LOL

Or is anyone out there building a plug and play upgraded rack? Not just the housing, but the whole rack.
Yes bronc buster is but it will set you back $4k. Its essentially a 3.0 rack with all his upgrades.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All those company’s are charging $380+ for shipping. So not sure what that’s all about. If anyone knows where to get them for that price with reseasanble price for shipping.
Ordered mine right from my local dealer. With tax and core charge(everyone collects this) was $1400 all in.

Reactions: Dom

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL I got mine for $980 shipped to my door without a core charge.
Nice! I couldn’t find that deal. After core (if they take it) we are only $20 apart.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Care to share where you ordered from?
You might have better luck with a different distributor that's closer, they only charged me like $50 in shipping I believe because they were so close to me. There's a dozen cookie cutter websites just like this one all over the country, find a few selling at a low price and then compare them with shipping added.
https://www.oemfordpart.com/

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes bronc buster is but it will set you back $4k. Its essentially a 3.0 rack with all his upgrades.
Actually, BB's kit is superior to a 3.0 rack, but less than the 74Weld solution.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually, BB's kit is superior to a 3.0 rack, but less than the 74Weld solution.
I agree it has it add durability but is still a 3.0 rack upgraded with his products. I would have went that way if I could have got the wife’s approval. I would not be even concerned with the swap if we had not already experienced steering bind off road our rack is gradually getting worse 20k miles of 37’s are weakening my stock rack. Even with the aftermarket bushings. I still may work his products in later even tho it will take more labor to do so.
Sponsored