FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, after a long 18 month wait for my Black Diamond Sas and multiple iterations to try to get it sooner, my order turned into a 2022, naturally. That also meant that I would be getting the capable bumper instead of the modular. I figured I would wait to see if the capable grew on me and it did, thankfully. The only issue was there didn’t seem to be ANYONE willing to make any aftermarket mods. Until now.

M&R Automotive has designed the perfect bolt on replacement for the subpar OE fog lights. The kit houses two large white LED lights with Amber DRL per side. That’s four massive lights making 16,000 lumens and they look awesome! The amber DRLs look exactly like the OE amber driving lights and mounted into existing locations without having to drill into anything. Install was simple at a few hours tops and the price was on point. This has completely changed the face of my BD beast and my auxiliary switches now have life...!

https://mandronline.com/products/2021-ford-bronco-capable-bumper-fog-light

A big thanks to Mike at M&R for thinking about all of us capable bumper owners who have likely been on the fence. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
Next is the 40” light bar that will be nestled in between the grill and the bumper. I’ll post some pix when installed and lit.

Happy Memorial Day everyone! 🇺🇸:cool:🇺🇸

FullSizeRender-14.jpeg

CloseUp_Pass.jpeg

FullSizeRender-9.jpeg

CloseUpFront_Amber_Drive.jpeg

FullSizeRender-7.jpeg

FullSizeRender-17.jpeg
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the BD grill and non signature lights so much...the bumper lights look awesome as well.
Agreed... love the Base/BD grille and the non-signature lights. Wish it was an option on Badlands.

I will say the signature lights do seem to do a better job lighting up the road, but seems like @sLopeFx already has a solution for that problem. ;)

King3

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
l405, Rubi JK
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@sLopeFx , did you paint your beauty rings or did they come black? I'm picking up this week. black Diamond, SAS. I thought they were supposed to be carbonized gray, but they look very silver...

OP
OP
sLopeFx

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@sLopeFx , did you paint your beauty rings or did they come black? I'm picking up this week. black Diamond, SAS. I thought they were supposed to be carbonized gray, but they look very silver...
Yea, they did come in a gloss silver color, not carbonized. Carbonized gray to match the paint would have been better than silver. I painted them black myself. Picking up this week!!! You must be super jazzed. Enjoy your new beast in the East!

Sponsored

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Super cool setup

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks good. I'm waiting for them to come out with a white/amber duo. I did do their lightbar and it looks great!
Ford Bronco Hot Damn…Capable Bumper LEDs Bronco Trail
Sponsored