First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Attended the Off-Roadeo on Monday. Great day and a lot of fun.

Do not recommend staying at the Steele Hill resort. Desk staff sent me to the wrong building and floor for my room. Took 10-15 mins to figure out. No hot water for both days I was there. Restaurant/pub closed on Monday night. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere so nothing around for alternative restaurants or pubs unless you drive for a while. It is approx 25-30 minute drive to Off-Roadeo from Steele Hills.

The no hot water was the worst and a very simple problem that should never occur in a hotel especially on the ground floor. Price was fine but considering the location and issues, it was highly overpriced.

Nail in the coffin was when I filled out the Steele Hill survey and gave it a poor rating, the auto prompt said sorry your stay did not meet expectations and listed two people I could contact to discuss. How about actually contacting me to discuss as you have all my contact info????

The Off-Roadeo group should remove this place off their recommended list.
Sponsored

Navyicman

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS Big Bend Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wife and I rented a VRBO on the hill above the Gunstock Inn and Suites. 15 Cottonwood Trail, Gilford. It was a cozy little cottage literally 3 minutes from the Rodeo. Decently priced for the fall season, only spent the nights there, went driving in upstate NH the next day.

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey Kirk! It was a pleasure having you all and nice to talk about Oklahoma things.
We really hope you all enjoyed your day.

The other guy helping out that day was Chandler.
We had a blast with you guys. Sorry I forgot chandler’s name…. Tell him if he ever gets out our way that dinner is on us! Same for you as well. We are planning our next adventures for Colorado and Utah since we have to put in vacation request shortly. Have a great winter season I checked the webcam for gunstock and the fall colors look awesome!
Sponsored