Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We are trying to decide whether to do the Off-Roadeo in Las Vegas or in New Hampshire. Dates seem to be limited in NH and there is nothing after July 2.

Does anyone know why this might be?

how was your experience in either of these locations?

Thanks!
Sponsored

bhb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Someone else might chime in, but I seem to recall there being an expiration date w/ the contract w/ Gunstock ski mountain (NH location).

I really enjoyed NH and would highly recommend it. I can't speak to vegas.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loved the NH off rodeo. If money and PTO wasn't an issue, I'd try to go to them all. I spent some of my youth living in Arizona, hiking up Mt lemon and roaming the desert. Although it was beautiful and unlike anything the east coast has, I'd prefer to spend my 8 hours in a bronco in the cool shade of the mountain forests than in the hot dry sun. The 15 minute ski lift ride up an 1800' slope for a private lunch over looking hundreds of miles of lakes and mountains was pretty sweet too
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH 20220604_123134
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH 20220604_131931
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH 20220604_114059

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Loved the NH off rodeo. If money and PTO wasn't an issue, I'd try to go to them all. I spent some of my youth living in Arizona, hiking up Mt lemon and roaming the desert. Although it was beautiful and unlike anything the east coast has, I'd prefer to spend my 8 hours in a bronco in the cool shade of the mountain forests than in the hot dry sun. The 15 minute ski lift ride up an 1800' slope for a private lunch over looking hundreds of miles of lakes and mountains was pretty sweet too
I can vouch for NH as well. What an awesome place...

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly I don't think you can go wrong with any location. The Off-Roadeo itself is great no matter where you go, it really comes down to what you want to do after the Off-Roadeo ends.

New Hampshire is a little bit in the middle of a rural area, but if you are into the outdoors, there is a lot of hiking/fishing/boating to do around the local area. And Gunstock Mountain (the ski resort where it takes place), has summer activities that are a lot of fun. Vegas is obviously... well... Vegas. Doesn't really need an introduction, and there is no shortage of stuff to do around Vegas.

---

If you are short on time, and can only do a quick trip... I would do Vegas honestly. Hotels are plentiful, rental cars are plentiful, restaurants are plentiful, etc. You can attend the Off-Roadeo that day, find a cool restaurant to eat at that evening, and fly out the next day. Easy.

If you have time to explore and want to make a vacation out of it... then I'd do New Hampshire.

Personally I did New Hampshire, definitely recommend it. BUT, I grew up less than 30 minutes from where the Vegas Off-Roadeo takes place. I find it super boring, but... I also grew up there... and if I force myself to remove my thick coat of jadedness for that area, I have to admit it's a good Off-Roading area.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
clmh

clmh

Big Bend
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you for all of your input. In the end, we booked Las Vegas. My sister lives out there and she and my brother-in-law will be coming along. They are looking at a Bronco and this will give them a good look at them.

NH would have been great and it looks amazing which probably explains why there were not many openings. It will be something we can look at for the future.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you’re holding off on signing up for this, STOP!
It was a great experience this past Saturday, despite the threat and then heavy downpours of rain that day. The trail guides make sure that everyone has an excellent experience. Rainy, slick, messy trails are just another day on the trail for these guys. They pivoted, given the wide choices of trails available and showed just how ‘capable’ these Broncos are.
The food was pretty good and there’s plenty of goodies to choose from to show off the fact that you were able to go.
At least one couple we met had already attended an Off-Roadeo in Moab.
I would advise taking a couple of days to come and go. After being tossed around the cab all day, it would have been nice to relax in a Hot Tub to work out the kinks, rather than rushing back to Long Island.
Here’s the wife trying her hand at a rock crawl.
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH IMG_3430

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will be at Gunstock this Friday. I am praying for rain.

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Headed that way the week after Labor Day. Maybe a little fall color? Looking forward to lobster rolls in Maine and lighthouses!

Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How was it? Im going 6/10. Looking forward to it
so word of cation, ticks suck and they are everywhere. Plan accordingly.

We had Hank as a guide whom I met at the regional Bronco event in Gardner Mass at the Travis Mills event. Travis Mills, where ever you are, thank you for your sacrifice and service on this Memorial Day Marine. You are in my thoughts.

So, my wife and I went and really did not know what to expect…but I did not expect what we got. It was amazing. There was shit we did that I would never thought I would do and may never do again…but I know I can. Word of advice, you are there to drive, so the Second time they ask for a volunteer to di the ORX course volunteer. You will thank me later.

BostonSasquatch

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Lux Badlands with hardtop and Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wherever you go, arrive early and look over the Broncos that are lined up. Try and get a model that matches, as close as possible, the Bronco you're buying (or ordered), in trim and lift.

Jacey

Badlands
First Name
Jacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, SAS, LUX, 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We are trying to decide whether to do the Off-Roadeo in Las Vegas or in New Hampshire. Dates seem to be limited in NH and there is nothing after July 2.

Does anyone know why this might be?

how was your experience in either of these locations?

Thanks!
I did the Off-Roadeo in NH and it was a blast. Super rocky and mountainous which is my kind of atmosphere. It had also just rained cats and dogs the night before so there was some mud as well. I've not been to the other locations, but I was very impressed with NH's course. During the lunch break we rode the ski lift to the top of the mountain for lunch while all the broncos were parked right next to the lift so it was a great view.

I'm not sure why the dates are limited. I logged in just now and saw many weekend slots and random weekday slots were available through October. The reason after October that slots are likely closed is because Gunstock is a ski resort and they're likely closed for the ski season. That'd be my best guess.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Be sure to get one of these for the Headliner:
Ford Bronco Off-Roadeo NH Patches

Bronco1010

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We did Gunstock in the rain and it was awesome.

20211026_135743.jpg

20211026_143700.jpg

20211026_154404.jpg

20211026_141435.jpg

20211026_140751.jpg

20211026_094112.jpg
Sponsored