First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Quick question? I'm booked for NH in mid October. I'm going up with my wife. Though she likes the Bronco, she has 0 interest in off-road driving. I have the voucher, but even with that she wasn't interested, so I'm going to use the 250 on merch. I planned on getting her a sweatshirt or something, It would be best if she could pick it out herself. When she drops me off in the morning, or when she comes to pick me up at the end of the day, will she be able to go in and select merch with me?
Yes she will. They have a great reception and merchandise facility. Best in the afternoon after dinner.
If you ask first thing, you may be able to include her in the dinner that they will serve you in the restaurant nearby. They did that for me and my wife as she also didn’t want to drive with me.
Sponsored

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes she will. They have a great reception and merchandise facility. Best in the afternoon after dinner.
If you ask first thing, you may be able to include her in the dinner that they will serve you in the restaurant nearby. They did that for me and my wife as she also didn’t want to drive with me.

Great. Thanks for the info!

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does the instructor ride with you? I want my wife to go but she does not want to ride off road in the backseat.

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The trail guides are required to ride shotgun in the lead vehicle.

Usually the trail guides try to find someone who didn't bring a guest with them to drive the lead vehicle, so that they aren't putting a guest in the back seat, but it could happen, depending on the make up of the group.

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It was such an incredible experience! Does anyone know what level the Gunstock trails that the course is ran on, are rated at? Moderate or hard? Yellow or red?

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It was such an incredible experience! Does anyone know what level the Gunstock trails that the course is ran on, are rated at? Moderate or hard? Yellow or red?
It's a hard question to answer in a straight forward way. Trail ratings are extremely subjective.
If you are talking about what most "stock vehicles" can do the Gunstock trails are at least moderate.
If you are talking about what purpose built off road vehicles can do, they are probably considered on the hard side of easy to the easy side of moderate.
There's not a lot of consistentrncy of trail ratings so it depends a bit on what your starting and ending point is.
I'd love to provide a more straightforward answer, but there really isn't one.
Sponsored