Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy LT Trail boss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just signed up for Friday May 26th.. We live in Saratoga Springs NY, So The wife and I will be driving the Bronco up to NH.. I have been to that area several times in the past..
Sponsored

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just signed up for Friday May 26th.. We live in Saratoga Springs NY, So The wife and I will be driving the Bronco up to NH.. I have been to that area several times in the past..
We live in Danbury and will be driving to this event for the same dates.

broncokl91

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My fiancée and I are also from Saratoga Springs and are heading to the offrodeo in NH May 27th. We will be there on the 26th though camping at the mountain!

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Booked for this Friday - really looking forward to it.

Anyone know if they are still handing out $250 gift vouchers?

Thanks

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anyone know if they are still handing out $250 gift vouchers?
The Bronco off roadeo staff are just informed if Ford gave you a $250 voucher. It isn't something the staff get to decide or reward people with.
When you complete your registration on the day of your off roadeo event the person checking you in should notice that you have a voucher. There are some cases when it can be missed, but everyone does their best to make sure that people with vouchers are made aware that they have one.
As I understand things whether or not you have a voucher really depends on when you either purchased or ordered your vehicle, but that's just informally how I have heard things work.

The people at the event have no control over you having a voucher or not having one. They can see if you have one, but can't change it.
Sponsored