Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Slightly modified Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was there last week. Jordan was our trail guide. She did an excellent job. Off Rodeo in New Hampshire is highly recommended.
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My wife and I just went back in June. It was a Tuesday and we had a beautiful day- mid 70's, sunny and little wind. I second that it was an amazing experience. We are from Florida, were vacationing in Massachusetts that week and drove up for the day. Both my wife and I drove and it was her very first time 4 wheeling. I have 4 wheeled mostly in the long past with Older Broncos, Jeeps, etc. in Massachusetts, where I grew up. She enjoyed it immensely and admits she "liked" the Bronco before, now she totally loves it. We drove a 2 door Basesquatch- same as we own. The vehicle is amazing as to what it can do and it's capabilities off road. The steep rock trails, rock faces, were so challenging. The smile on my wife's face was priceless when she got stuck on a steep rock face, had to lock both front and rear differentials and crawled up. No matter where you live, even if it means flying to get there, it's totally worth it. It was the best thing we did while on vacation- and I only registered us as an after thought. I may not own the Bronco anymore, my wife may have very well claimed it!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did it in May and had a blast. Really made me appreciate the vehicle. Mine just got the dealer and will pick it up next weekend!
Oh and I live here in NH so cannot wait to get it out exploring!

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

glad you had fun, we did the same drive up and had the same results. I’ve actually been waiting almost a year to hear an announcement about allowing subsequent visits. I would go back multiple times, and even try them all!

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My wife and I went Labor Day weekend last year. The guides are legit and the trails really show what the bronco can do, especially when we climbed the granite mountain!

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
did it Thursday, it was great!!! Had Jordan as well and she was great. For those with little or no experience, it is very basic, but with enough challenges to keep it interesting for folks with experience, especially showing off the ease of using the features. An interaction I had at Steele Hill after with someone telling me they had not known what the hero switches did before the rodeo 🤔, so it is a good thing...

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm going to be going Tuesday the 19th and it looks like if we don't have rain it will have rained the day and evening before. That makes me think we may have a lot of mud to deal with.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hey guys, I’m picking up my Bronco tomorrow. I was thinking about doing this NH off roadeo in mid September. (You know, the fall leaves thing). Maybe we should get a caravan together from the CT Bronco Enthusiasts group?
That sounds like a good plan but I will not be able to go at that time. I’ll be in Vegas. We can prob set something up after that?

Congrats on the new bronco! Be sure to post a pic so we can see it. Where are you from?

Last edited:

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for sharing pics! My wife and I did Austin OR a few weeks ago and loved it. We had planned on doing Moab next but she has been more and more interested in NH (more similar to our home terrain) so I’ll show her this.
What’s great is that my wife was also the demo driver for the BL Sta-bar disconnect, and handled it so well the other women were saying “she’s done this before!”

Sponsored

chris.bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2DR 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I want to bring my girlfriend along but that $400 guest pricetag is pretty spicy.... do you think it was 100% worth it?

OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want to bring my girlfriend along but that $400 guest pricetag is pretty spicy.... do you think it was 100% worth it?
Depends on how much you like your girlfriend haha. I would say yes, but in my case it was a nice getaway from the kids and had a $250 voucher for either towards the guest fee or merch. Still nice to have someone to ride with for the day and share the experience. Definitely got my wife a little into off-roading where now she wants a Bronco herself.

chris.bronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2DR 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Depends on how much you like your girlfriend haha. I would say yes, but in my case it was a nice getaway from the kids and had a $250 voucher for either towards the guest fee or merch. Still nice to have someone to ride with for the day and share the experience. Definitely got my wife a little into off-roading where now she wants a Bronco herself.
Was that voucher Ford Pass points or did you get that separate from your dealer?

OP
OP
Designkid

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that voucher Ford Pass points or did you get that separate from your dealer?
It was given to people with an order or reservation prior to, I believe, March 2021 order deadline. Can't find the specific email about it though. When I setup my account with the vin it was there to use towards my reservation. When did you reserve/order?

MFP2241

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Quick question?

I'm booked for NH in mid October. I'm going up with my wife. Though she likes the Bronco, she has 0 interest in off-road driving. I have the voucher, but even with that she wasn't interested, so I'm going to use the 250 on merch.

I planned on getting her a sweatshirt or something, it would be best if she could pick it out herself.

When she drops me off in the morning, or when she comes to pick me up at the end of the day, will she be able to go in and select merch with me?
Sponsored