Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@John Auer Like @21Obx We're booked for here:
Ford Bronco Hotel recommendations for Off-Roadeo, NH 1675263634699

Price was attractive and close enough. I'm not paying a fortune to stay at a resort for one night.
Sponsored

OP
OP
John Auer

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@John Auer Like @21Obx We're booked for here:
Ford Bronco Hotel recommendations for Off-Roadeo, NH 1675263634699

Price was attractive and close enough. I'm not paying a fortune to stay at a resort for one night.
Weā€™re staying the night before and after. Itā€™s my birthday weekend. šŸ˜Ž

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

we enjoyed staying at the hampton in Tilton. very convenient

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We stayed at The Lake House at Ferry Point Inn right on Lake Winnisquam. Beautiful B&B about 15min drive to Gunstock. Only caveat was that we left for the Off-Roadeo too early for breakfast, but they were nice enough to pack us a bag that morning when we told them we'll miss breakfast the night before.
We recently went snow shoeing and cross country skiing at Gunstock and also stayed at the Lake House at Ferry Point Inn. Great location, amazing view being on the lake, well maintained a cozy BnB. The Proprietors were charming and accommodating. Will stay there again in the future (if not camping).

acorino

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands Sasquatch 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
use the Hotel Tonight app....you're welcome! Also use my code for $50 off. ACORINO1

I use it whenever I travel and it's one of the greatest apps I've ever used. It's saved me tens of thousands over the years

Sponsored

alicestevens

Raptor
First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If i remember that right, there was a Marriott International there. We stayed in those hotels couple of times now and were always happy with all the services. Here are some of the Marriott International reviews https://marriott-international.pissedconsumer.com/review.html, maybe it will help you to make the final choice.

Last edited:

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We stayed at the Best Western in Laconia. Not too far from Gunstock, but they were having plumbing issues. Toilet would not flush at all. Several people complained about it. Thereā€™s an Inn right outside the entrance to the resort. Talk about close! After the Bike Rally this month, it will be quiet around there again.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i was lucky enough to stay at my house, and take a scenic cruise up the morning of. However if i was going now, summer months, and staying- id stay at the Nazwa beach bar and drive over the day of.

GoatGal

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We camped at Gunstock as it was right next door to the Rodeo and very convenient. Good time and we took the dog and hiked the entire next day. Plan ahead and reserve camp site 202 or 203 as they are the closest and somewhat secluded. https://www.gunstock.com/
What did you do with your dog during the day? We have a German Shepherd that travels with us and I'm trying to find a place for him to stay in Oct when we go.

Luckylat

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Expedition, 2013 VW Wagon, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What did you do with your dog during the day? We have a German Shepherd that travels with us and I'm trying to find a place for him to stay in Oct when we go.
If you camp, the walking distance from the camp site to the Gunstock Off-Rodeo HQ is 10 minutes. There is a long lunch break, and dinner served after the event.
1st part of the morning is a classroom discussion, followed up by a demonstration on a track built right next door to the HQ.
Plenty of shade at the camp site and we left oud dog in her crate, in our SUV, with the back of our SUV with the door & windows open. Checked in on her periodically as time/breaks permitted.
Staff was very accommodating.

Sponsored
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do the instuctors ride in your vehice? I would like my wife to go but she does not want to ride in the backseat.

OP
OP
John Auer

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do the instuctors ride in your vehice? I would like my wife to go but she does not want to ride in the backseat.
No, they guide you though treacherous terrain.

Num Num

Wildtrak
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota....
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We stayed at the holiday inn express in Tilton over Labor Day and did the off-roadeo on Labor Day. It wasnā€™t bad for price and very nice. The diner right down the street was awesome for breakfast! Not a bad drive up to gunstock something like 20 minutes. Very pretty drive. We went up the day before to make sure we knew the way and shopped before sightseeing. We did mt Washington and drove the ā€œkankā€. I canā€™t spell the real name! Have a great time. Jason and Greg were awesome. I believe our other instructor was Connor and he was awesome as well!!

NHPoke

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We stayed at the holiday inn express in Tilton over Labor Day and did the off-roadeo on Labor Day. It wasnā€™t bad for price and very nice. The diner right down the street was awesome for breakfast! Not a bad drive up to gunstock something like 20 minutes. Very pretty drive. We went up the day before to make sure we knew the way and shopped before sightseeing. We did mt Washington and drove the ā€œkankā€. I canā€™t spell the real name! Have a great time. Jason and Greg were awesome. I believe our other instructor was Connor and he was awesome as well!!
Hey Kirk! It was a pleasure having you all and nice to talk about Oklahoma things.
We really hope you all enjoyed your day.

The other guy helping out that day was Chandler.