First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently only available in 4 door for now. (Pre-order)
Ford Bronco HotHead Headliners 1696042546161
Sponsored

Mike T

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received an email to pe order Hot heads headliners today. Several colors to chose from. I have heard good things about them. Placed an order today and sounds like shipping in a few days.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I guess theirs only works if your top didn't come with anything from the factory.
Unless you can get all the factory headliner/glue off, which seems like it would be a PITA to do, if even possible at all.
I wondered the same thing.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny thing, I had just looked a few days ago to see if they were offering them yet and there was nothing. Must of just added it. Only 4 door so more waiting I guess. In their defense, the delay was most likely due to the factory version being free so no real market just yet.

Xjeepowner

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 16 JKU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
No preorder for me after watching what’s going on with the ADV tops.
I was excited about this since I had them on my Jeep, I even signed up with them to be informed on when the product would be available, now after2.5 years they are taking preorders , I’ll wait to see how effective they are since if ADV ever actually starts shipping tops I may just purchase one of theirs instead.

Sponsored

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Didn’t most tops come with the factory headliner? I’d be curious to see how tough it is to replace the factory one with this. I also had one on my jeep and was happy with it.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t most tops come with the factory headliner? I’d be curious to see how tough it is to replace the factory one with this. I also had one on my jeep and was happy with it.
Yes they were free too hence why HotHeads was probably slow to bring to market. I saw how crappy the original OEMs were so did not order them on mine.

DarthAckbarious

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes they were free too hence why HotHeads was probably slow to bring to market. I saw how crappy the original OEMs were so did not order them on mine.
Smart. Mine was an abandoned order so I didn’t have any say. I guess if my top ever delaminates or something and needs replaced under warranty, I’ll ask for one without so I can snag these.

Gluestick

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5, Bronco Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the email : Ordered this morning. Looking forward to it.

AJBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A moment many of us have been waiting a long time for, Hot Head officially came out with the Bronco 4 door headliner.

I ordered mine in oak to match my interior and for $50 did the sound assassin noise deadening strips (at this point what’s $50 on this car)

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the notification email from hotheads Friday evening. Immediately ordered and then posted the link in this thread.

My top was supposed to come with the factory headliner. Upon delivery it had the headliner on the front passenger panel only. Originally tried to get ford to fix it. Eventually gave up on it after realizing the low quality of the factory liner.

I should be one of the first to receive my hothead and I have panels with and without factory headliner. I will definitely post some pictures and let everyone know the difficulty of removing the factory liner.

I have a jtops bimini so I really need wont be seeing the headliner much, but I'm sure it will help with the noise and temp. I also ordered the sound assassin strips. Not really sure what they are, I guess I will find out when it shows up.

Tye

Raptor
First Name
Tye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche GT3, Range Rover P525, Audi Etron Chronos
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The dilemma i have with this is what happens if your top delaminates and needs to be replaced. Are you out of luck because this is one time use the way it attaches to the roof. would be better if you could place a velcro cutout the shape of the panel onto the roof and then the material of the headliner on the side that faces the roof is all velcro.

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Hothead Headliners

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HotheadHeadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler & Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dilemma i have with this is what happens if your top delaminates and needs to be replaced. Are you out of luck because this is one time use the way it attaches to the roof. would be better if you could place a velcro cutout the shape of the panel onto the roof and then the material of the headliner on the side that faces the roof is all velcro.
If you ever remove your panels, you are correct that the 3M adhesive won't stick again. However, you can always email us at [email protected] and purchase new tape from us and we will send instructions on how to re-install them.

-Mark

Portagebay

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the headliner and Sound Assassin add on. I was looking for three results:
Cooler roof interior (I live in Death Valley)
Quieter ride
Brighter, warmer appearing interior (I bought the tan color).

I am blown away by the results. Really didn’t expect much difference in sound level but it is very noticeable. B&O stereo sounds much better also. Roof is soooo much cooler in the sun and the cabin is brighter looking. I did have one question for customer service and they responded to my email quickly.
Happy customer. Spendy, but worth it to me.
Sponsored