Sponsored

Roof rails/Door bags with 2 Door. Possible issues?

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hello all,

I placed my 2 door order with the factory roof rails. I thought they were available for the 2 door Sasquatch but not the 4 door sasquatch.

This new BN video states not available. BN Video

Should I remove it for my order? I already have all the things that are delayed, just don't want anything else to cause a further delay. The roof rails are on my 2 door WBDO sheet.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The video is wrong. It also seems to imply that you get the door bags for a 2 door, when it appears there are no bags available for the 2 door, much less thrown in for free.

OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The video is wrong. It also seems to imply that you get the door bags for a 2 door, when it appears there are no bags available for the 2 door, much less thrown in for free.

Thank you sir. The bags for the doors and top are on my WBDO sheet as well for $350. Should I be getting rid of that as well to avoid further delays?

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The information icon link shows the bags are for a 4-door, but available for all Broncos. I haven't seen bags listed for the 2-door (longer doors) anywhere. At a guess; you bought 4 bags for 4 doors and none of them will accept your doors. You might want to verify that with your dealer (in writing as memories of the conversation might....differ by the time you get your truck). If they say it is good and it isn't, make sure you can return them for full credit (I can guarantee you will forget to open up the bags and check to see if your door fits when picking up the truck)

the front two panels should come with bags included

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I decided to not order any accessories with my Bronco, there are just too many uncertainties what may cause a delay. The roof rails and door bags don’t need dealer installation so I would remove them and buy them after from the parts department if you really want them.

Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I decided to not order any accessories with my Bronco, there are just too many uncertainties what may cause a delay. The roof rails and door bags don’t need dealer installation so I would remove them and buy them after from the parts department if you really want them.
I did the same. Less stuff for them to lose... lol

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where have you seen that? The B&P listed door bags for the 2-door right from the start ($350, I believe), they just don't fit in the back, is my understanding.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

None of the bronco trims come standard with ANY door bags. only bags for the front t-tops.

If you add the $350 bags to the 4 door, you are getting the whole "storage in the back" harness with 4 door bags. No idea why 2 doors would have this option since it is impossible...so I'd be leary of adding it.

Then, if you look in the accessories catalog you will find two different prices. The expensive ones are the Harness bags. The cheaper ones ($160?) Are for garage storage to provide protection but not for onboard storage.

So basically, unless you can get 100% confirmation, if I were getting a 2 door, I'd order the specific garage bags for a 2 door and not the BnP ones.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have no info on door bags, but, I have rails on my 2 dr and have a build date.

OP
OP
Balthezor

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no info on door bags, but, I have rails on my 2 dr and have a build date.

This is for a 2 door?

My dealer just checked with their Ford Rep. Said roof rails are 2022 option. I told him I want it off then. Hoping they meant the 4 door rails?

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is for a 2 door?

My dealer just checked with their Ford Rep. Said roof rails are 2022 option. I told him I want it off then. Hoping they meant the 4 door rails?
Yes, 2 door, non Sas Big Bend

I think it's 4 door Sas that is the problem
Sponsored