Sponsored

How did you get your private offer certificate number???

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So....has anyone had any luck getting their certificate issued after having the problem of it not in the system? My sales manager said he contacted his Ford rep and they promised to get it to the right people to get it resolved but it has not been corrected yet.
I haven’t heard anything as of 1/25, started trying on 1/18. Mine was delivered 1/16/23.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So....has anyone had any luck getting their certificate issued after having the problem of it not in the system? My sales manager said he contacted his Ford rep and they promised to get it to the right people to get it resolved but it has not been corrected yet.
Someone just posted about getting it fixed in one of the threads. Can't remember which.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I entirely forgot to post in here after going through this last week. I followed what was said below (thanks again for all the help!!!) The dealer called their rep and talked to them and they had my cert sorted out in less than 24 hours.

Edit - mine was confirmed to not being in the system beforehand. They CAN fix it if you're eligible.

Jonboy199

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I called Ford on this just this morning. They gave me the amount $3,645 and a certificate number from Smart Vincent based on my email and phone#. My original order was 10/30/2020 and is priority code 19 still awaiting a vin. I hope to have it before the end of model year 23 otherwise it goes "poof" (2 Dr BB non SAS)
WeChat number did you call?

Jonboy199

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What number did you call for ford? I was told I have to wait for the bronco to be at dealership. Mine should be in this week.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No, no luck here. I have orders with two dealers. I have my private offer from one dealer and the other dealer is saying they'll just use the one that is in there instead of worrying about creating one for my order with them. I'm going to have to press them more as I'd still like to have both orders and both private offers.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I called the number I provided my phone and order number and I got my certificate number and value..car just got a vin...

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What number did you call for ford? I was told I have to wait for the bronco to be at dealership. Mine should be in this week.
Dealer could see mine in their system and reduced the price on delivery - just yesterday.

Sparkee

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Street Glide, Chevy k1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spoke to my sales manager on Friday and told him when speaking with Ford customer service I was given the Transition Offer. He couldn't find it at first then noticed Ford had put in my first name instead of last name effectively reversing my name.
He told me it is applied as a like a rebate being mailed to me after the transaction. Idk.

Rigsurly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

800 392-3673 and I said "Bronco Price Protection Certificate" to the computer and then someone live came on and checked my email, address and phone# and then he gave me the amount and certificate number

Sponsored

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

800 392-3673 and I said "Bronco Price Protection Certificate" to the computer and then someone live came on and checked my email, address and phone# and then he gave me the amount and certificate number
I tried this, and got nothing. None of my information has changed.

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Worked for me. Goodluck

Screenshot_20230122-113858_Chrome.jpg

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPdate......Called several different Ford customer service lines and my Private Offer certificate is not there, linked to my name. Received help from someone on the board that ran my info and also confirmed that my certificate is not there. Ordered a 4 door outer banks on 12/8/21. Got pushed to 2023. Switched my order to a 2 door Heritage edition. I'm scheduled for production week of 3/27. According to Ford's website, I'm due $2595 for the 2023 model year transition private offer. Went to the dealership today and sat down with the sales manager. He claimed to have no idea about these "private offers." We went through my file. All the correct info was there. All my order dates, name, address, phone number, email....all correct. My COVP was complete and I have a COVP number. I had to show him the Ford website that details the transition private offer amounts and he agrees that I am due the $2595. No, I'm not sure why I have to show these things to the sales manager. He is now in the process of contacting his Ford Rep to get my certificate issued. I'll keep you updated.
OP did you move? Mine was tied to my address from 3 years ago and not my current one. They had 2 in their system and neither generated the cert. Realized after I hung up it could be tied to my old one.

OP
OP
Brsox

Brsox

Heritage
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
OP did you move? Mine was tied to my address from 3 years ago and not my current one. They had 2 in their system and neither generated the cert. Realized after I hung up it could be tied to my old one.
I never moved and nothing changed. The sales manager confirmed all my info that was in the system as well as my COVP number. He had no explanation as to why it's not there. He turned it over to his Ford Rep but each rep now has to cover 100 stores. Good move by Ford.
Sponsored