First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have searched. I know Ford isn’t honoring X-plan discount, but my dealer is. So how do I get in on the dealer discount for X-plan? Do I join a Ford cult? Sacrifice an air filter? Thanks!
If the dealer is honoring XPlan but Ford isn't you can get the price w/o an XPlan pin number
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If the dealer is honoring XPlan but Ford isn't you can get the price w/o an XPlan pin number
How would the dealer verify that you qualify if there is no pin? The fact that the dealer is even willing to honor that is a measure of goodwill. I would expect that they would require the customer to have the same amount of goodwill too. But hey, it isn't my business.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How would the dealer verify that you qualify if there is no pin? The fact that the dealer is even willing to honor that is a measure of goodwill. I would expect that they would require the customer to have the same amount of goodwill too. But hey, it isn't my business.
As somebody who's going through a dealer honoring x-plan pricing they have already outlined the process:

• Have your valid x-plan pin on-hand when you come in to legally purchase your Bronco (ie: at pick-up, not when making the initial order)

Lots of hoops to jump through there..... ;)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As somebody who's going through a dealer honoring x-plan pricing they have already outlined the process:

• Have your valid x-plan pin on-hand when you come in to legally purchase your Bronco (ie: at pick-up, not when making the initial order)

Lots of hoops to jump through there..... ;)
So difficult. Too much to understand. :alien:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

jinskeep

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 Raptor 2007 GT500 2020 GT500 2021 GT500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The pin number is to prove your X Plan eligible and for Ford to pay the dealer a small commission, Ford isn't honoring X Plan on 2 and 4 door models so no pin is actually needed. X plan pricing is usually honored on other models as it's real close to invoice. And yes it's goodwill on dealer part if they take it on Bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The pin number is to prove your X Plan eligible and for Ford to pay the dealer a small commission, Ford isn't honoring X Plan on 2 and 4 door models so no pin is actually needed. X plan pricing is usually honored on other models as it's real close to invoice. And yes it's goodwill on dealer part if they take it on Bronco.
OK. I must have miscommunicated my message.
Sponsored